Status: Recycle/Dump? Slow,

Love Drunk

Hazel

I could hear the wind rush by me again, the little empty tomb I’m in is blocking it from hitting me. I breathe in through my mouth and exhale with my nostrils, this is taking to long. The bitch is fucking slow and retarded.

Hazel?

My foot slips and hits the back of the tomb, causing a ‘thud’ to sound out and a high pitch scream. Ah, a screamer, you kind of figured after talking with her for a while she is. I hate that. Why most guys’ pick screamers’ beat me, it’s annoying as fuck. I duck my head in further into the tomb and quiet my breathing.

“Hazel…” she whimpers. “Hazel, I’m not playing. This place is scaring me.”

I laugh quietly and shake my head, but I love the cemetery. Her foot steps get closer and once I can hear her near the tomb I’m in, I jump out, yelling. She screams, and trips over a little crack on the concrete ground. If she expects me to help her up, she’s funny. I simply begin laughing, ignoring the tears I see brimming up in her green eyes.

“Come on, Jess. Stop being such a fucking pussy.” I snort, and begin walking away from her. I know she’ll follow me.

Besides the clicking of the heels, the silence, the cemetery creates is always calming to me.

“Hazel, I’m bored.” Jess whines. “Ugh, why’d we even have to come here, it’s so fucking stupid. I’m going to smell like fucking dead people when I get home. I nee–”

Shut the fuck up!” I yell, spinning around to face her. “Your so annoyin'.”

“Whatever.” She huffs, while I turn around and continue walking down the roll of grave tombs.

I roll my silver eyes.

Dumb bird.

“Hazel, that you?” my mother’s hushed tone sounds out once I close the door to my house.

“Yeah, you need something?” I ask, walking into the living room.

The sun is casting down from the small window across from her; making out my mother’s small body that is curled up in a ball on the stripe sofa. Her head left up from the pillow to make sure it’s me that came inside the house. I smile at my mother, walking to her and sitting on the coffee table that’s in front of the sofa. Out of habit my hand goes to her head, sighing I retract it.

“You still have a fever.” I stated.

“It’ll go away, I just took some pain killers.” She smiles, but starts to cough.

I can’t stand to see this – seeing my mother slowly dying –, standing up I go to my room, that’s placed at the back of this one story house. As soon as my back hits the mattress, my phone buzzes in my back pocket.

party at jack’s place tonight, you goin’?

I really shouldn’t, but who gives a fuck.

yeah, i’ll be there. was my reply.

Cup of liquor in hand, I laugh at another joke my friend makes about some kid across the room. It looks like he’s at his first party; he’s biting his lip and looking around the room, nervously.

“Seriously, the kid’s a flamer. I mean just look at him, he just screams flamer.” I hear Shawn say from my side with a voice of disgust.

I laugh, “Agreed.”

“So, Hazel, buddy. How’d Jessica do early today?” Shawn nudges my shoulder, with a smirk.

“Eh, the bitch is annoyin’” I stated, placing the cup to my lips, tilting it to take another swig.

“You just missed a good fuck, mate.” He nodded his head. “You know, I’m going to get that in bed tonight. She’s ‘ere.” He nudges his head towards the middle of the living room where girls’ and guys’ are ‘dancing’.

Sure enough, Jessica’s right there swaying her hips from side to side, going with the song’s beat that’s blasting through the stereos’.

“Not if I get to her first.” I smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's in okay chapter - it was suppose to be out a few days ago, but i was to lazy.
I'M DYING! MY BESTFRIEND JUST FARTED! it smells horrible.

Have you ever been in an act of Adrenaline?
Honey, just stand up and Scream or would you rather relive Memories?
Did you know!? Everyone Has A Mask.

-ottie