Status: Recycle/Dump? Slow,

Love Drunk

Avery

"Oh come on, Ave. Nothing bad will happen - we promise."

"Stop being such a damn pussy! You need a life!"

"It'll be fun."


To have those words thrown at you by your friends was real torture and pain against my ears. And I hated the fact that I let them talk me into this.

I never loved the party environment. The smoke clouding the air made my lungs burn. The taste of alcohol was something that was unfamiliar to me and was what made my stomach turn. The clinging of girls and boys for each other was a behavior animals had when they were fighting for a piece of meat. In fact, this was more of a turn off than a turn on.

Other people thought differently of this situation though. I guess it made perfect sense since they were very much use to it. I, on the other hand try my best to stay at home for most of my days - but to be literally pulled out of your own house by your two best friends was something I've been growing accustomed to for more than a couple of weeks.

Partying, it's not and nor ever will be, in my blood - but my friends told me that it was ok to do it every now and then.

Oh how they are wrong.

"Listen, Ave - we have things to do so just go off and enjoy yourself," one of my friends said, trying to sound as innocent and loving as she could possibly can. EPIC FAIL.

I growl at her, stuffing my hands into the pockets of my jeans. She smiles like an angel but I know that behind it - she's just the deranged bitch... I've grown up to love, though. With a small sigh, I signal her off with her boyfriend and as I watch them wander off, I find myself rolling my eyes.

I'm alone now, abandoned by my so-called friends. This wasn't the first time they've done this to me. So very typical of them.

A gnaw on my bottom lip, gazing around the huge room filled with crazed teens and drunks - nervously. How could I let them drag me here? I've complained, whined, begged them to not take me here but as if my words meant nothing to them but little pleads of annoyance, they still bring me here.

I can't resist but walk around, watching as the guys and girls dance to the beat of the music. Since everyone was too close to even consider it dancing, it would usually be hard for someone to squeeze through them but for my small frame, I managed perfectly to get out of the crowd.

As I wander through the room, I try my very best to have my eyes not fall on the many guys here. Being gay was actually one of the hardest things in my life that I had to manage. Surviving high school with most cliques full of homophobes was one of my biggest accomplishments but I still had a year ahead of me. The worst part was that I was one of the very few gays attending my school so I was mostly being beat up or taunted by the bigger and badder guys. And I shouldn't forget straight.

I tangle a strand of my hair and play around with it as I continue to go about the room. I get both deadly and desperate stares - my response, as simple as it is, was a nod. I wasn't here to get laid. In fact, I had no actual reason for why I was here. I guess the excuse is that I was taken away against my will by my two friends and left here as they enjoyed their lives.

Something caught my gaze at the corner of my eye. Something that was of great interest to me. Wait, not a something - but a someone. I turned my head to stare off into two pairs of addicting silver eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe :D
i'm back beeotches!
new story. new chapter.

and i'm very sorry - to both the readers of this story and my co-writer.
high school can really take you away from the things you love Dx