Status: Recycle/Dump? Slow,

Love Drunk

Avery

Ever regret something terrible? Something that causes you pain mentally and if it consisted of actions, physically? I regretted ever trusting my friends. Having them drag me to one hell of a party at some unknown location.

I regretted ever letting my mind get to me, my hopes raging up. The excitement of the party got to me. I started to get out of control.

I regretted downing large amounts of liquor; the heavy substance swirling in my system, causing havoc to anything and everything it touched.

I regretted everything from the previous night; but most of all, let him or her fuck me senseless.

I woke up to a sharp flare of pain penetrating my ass. The way it felt against the rough fabric of the covers only added up how much in pain I was in. I was fragile and weak; whoever this was could’ve bruised me. With much more force and deeper/harder thrusts; most likely could’ve killed me.

I groaned roughly; my voice cracking in the process. The hangover left me with little memory of the prior night. My vision was still somewhat fuzzy and the movement I was making made the throbbing of my head worsen by the seconds.

Silver orbs; the only mental image I could ever get out of this condition. I remembered little of them, all of which that they made me wonder more than I ever could.

I had rolled over on the bed, whoever I slept with was now long gonexxhopefully I’ll never see them again but if I continued going to these wild ass parties; it won’t take long enough to become face to face with them.

The clothes I had worn were discarded messily around the ground and as I quickly piled them onxxI then was deep in thought; of the one who I thought was a little boy at the party. It couldn’t have been, it was just the liquor toying with my mind; making me imagine ridiculous things such as that.

Who was that? I wasn’t so sure. And deep down, I was intended to find out sooner or later. Sober or not. I knew this was going to be one hell of a year.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O
One word: Sorry.
Don't kill me.
I apologize.
Sorry it's short. I was rushing. That's actually all I came up with.

Comment&Subscribe
I promise more will be coming up soon.