Photograph

You're the only one, I wanna touch.

It was 5 o'clock and four boys entered the restaurant, it wasn't a fancy restaurant, so their beat up converse & torn jeans weren't a problem at all. Lena saw them come in & she felt a lump on her throat, they hadn't changed at all. Ben personally guided them to the table where Lena was seated.

“Hey guys!” Lena said, getting up and shaking the guys hands.

“Ello!” Mike greeted.

“You shouldn't stand up, ladies wait for the gentlemen to come and say hello,” Chris explained.

“My lady manners died in high-school,” Lena said smiling.

“I loved "Juliet" on "Romeo & Juliet" by the way,” Tyson commented.

“How did you know it was me?” Lena asked.

“You're the only person he remembers from high-school, well apart from us,” Nick said, which earned him a punch in the stomach by Tyson.

“We are not here to remember old days, we have an interview,” Lena said trying to sound professional.

“Right, right,” Tyson said.

An hour later, the interview was done, Lena was writing the final touches. When she finished, she raised her view & four pairs of eyes were watching her.

“What? I have something on my face?” she asked clearly embarrassed.

“No, it's not that. It's just you haven't changed a bit since high school,” Nick commented.

“Funny I was thinking the same about you,” Lena smiled.

“How come we were never friends?” Chris asked.

“Chris, you, Mike & I used to hang out all the time,” Lena said fake glaring at him.

“Oh right, Friday movie nights were the best,” Chris smiled.

“Wait she was the Lena you always talked about?” Nick asked.

“The one and only, quiet classmate by day, wild rock-star at night,” Mike said winking at her.

“I would like to forget Karaoke nights, please,” Lena said.

“But I loved the way you sang "Photograph", that was your favorite song, remember? When you liked…” Mike began but was cut off by Lena's hand on his mouth.

“Shut up!” Lena begged quietly.

“Who did she like?” Tyson asked, trying to sound casual.

“Ummm... Jerry, you know? The captain of the math club…” Chris said, not convincingly enough.

“Right…” Nick said.

An hour later the gang was still talking about the good ol' days, Tyson wasn't his usual goofy self, he stayed quiet for most of the conversation & Lena wasn't her wild self, she was again the shy Lena everybody knew.

“It's 6 p.m., we have to get back to the hotel,” Nick announced.

“No! I want to stay with Lena some more time!” Chris said hugging her.

“Me too! Karaoke night!” Mike said, hugging her too.

“Guys! You have to go on tour again! Go to sleep,” Lena said trying to get away from their grip.

“Look, give us your phone & we'll call you when we miss you,” Tyson said finally, with a sweet smile on his face.

Everybody looked at him like he had two heads. It was one of the few times he had talked, the longest sentence in the conversation. But he was right; there was no other way the band & her could stay in touch. She hugged them all goodnight & gave them her number, in exchange, she got theirs. The band was leaving & Tyson realized he had left his jacket on the table.

“Wait guys, my jacket is on the restaurant” he announced.

“Not again! Tyson, you always forget your things,” Nick said.

“Yeah, thank god you have your head glued to your neck,” Chris said.

“Tyson would look funny with no head,” Mike said.

“Yeah, yeah, don't wait for me but I won't be long,” Tyson said as he walked back to the restaurant.

Ben & Lena were clearing up the table. When she found Tyson's jacket on a chair, she grabbed it and when she turned around to go and look for the guys, she bumped onto someone.

“Thanks for the jacket,” Tyson said.

“Umm… yeah, here it is,” Lena said with a blush on her face.

“You look cute when you blush,” Tyson said grabbing his jacket & kissing Lena on the cheek.

He left with a smile on his face & with a very confused Lena that was touching her cheek on the spot Tyson had kissed her.