Photograph

Look What You've Done to This Rock & Roll Clown

6 months later

♪ You got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery
So wild and free, so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy
♪

“Oh god! Shut up!” Lena said trying to push the snooze button.

The silence came back to her room only for a few seconds when her cell phone started to ring.

“Hello? Its 6 a.m it better be important,” she answered.

“That's the way you greet your best friend?” Mike said from the other side.

“Shut up! If you're going to tell me you're here, congrats! I have to go to sleep, goodnight,” she said turning off her phone.

Some minutes later

“Try not to wake her up, she gets cranky,” a voice said.

“I know her since pre-school; I know how she gets…” another voice answered.

“OK, on three. 1… 2… 3… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” five voices chorused.

Lena woke up with a jolt and fell out of bed. She opened her eyes and saw that all the boys were rolling on the floor holding their stomachs.

“You better run,” Lena warned.

Ben started running but the boys just stared at her.
From under the bed, Lena got out a water gun and started to spray the guys.
Ten minutes later, the guys exited the room, soaking wet & Lena was taking a shower.

“Remind me to never wake her up again,” Tyson said, coughing water.

“How come you never told us she had a water gun?” Nick asked the other 2 guys.

“I don't remember her & a water gun,” Chris said suddenly thinking.

“Me neither” Mike answered.

When Lena finished her daily shower, the guys were waiting for her on the kitchen where Ben had cooked breakfast for the guests.

“What are you doing here?” Lena asked.

“Oh, so you are kicking us out already?” Nick said with a smile on his face.

“Yes.” Lena returned the smile.

“That hurts, right here,” Mike said pointing to his heart.

“Get a band-aid,” Lena said fake glaring at him.

“So, ignoring the last comment, the reason we're here, it's to invite you to "VH1 rock honors"…” Chris said.

“I can't I have to work,” Lena said, putting a sad face.

“Oh, we planned ahead, we called your boss and she said yes,” Tyson smiled at her.

“Umm… family problems?” she tried.

“If you don't go, I will make your life a living hell!” Ben said.

“Alright, I'll go,” Lena said rolling her eyes.

“Great! Time to go shopping!” Ben clapped his hands.

The boys went to the mall, and started to look for something to wear to the show. Lena wanted to look good & she didn't need new clothes, but Ben insisted; he wanted to help her to get closer to Tyson.

“So, are we going as a group date or everybody has to have a date?” Lena asked.

“Umm… you're Tyson's date,” Mike casually said.

“What?! Why?” Lena tried to object getting a blush on her face.

“If you don't want to go with me, just say it” Tyson said.

“It's not that. It's just…” Lena started to get nervous.

“You don't like me that way, I got it” Tyson started walking away.

“Tyson, wait!” she said.

The boys had gone to get Tyson back, but he didn't came back instead Chris went to apologize to Lena & Ben.