Photograph

Put Your Hurt on Me

One month later

It was the night of the show & Lena was ready to go, the boys said that Nick's date had canceled & she could go with him, Tyson was going to go with his girlfriend at the time, the news just broke Lena's heart a little more.

She was dressed in some black jeans, a Def Leppard t-shirt & a brown vest; she was tying the laces of her "lucky" converse when the doorbell rang. She didn't wanted to go to the show, she was going to be uncomfortable & also Tyson was going to be there, he was going to regret the kiss; even if it was on the cheek, it meant a lot more to her than just a kiss.

“Lena, Nick is waiting for you,” Ben said from the door.

“Tell him I'm sick or something,” Lena said regretting accepting in the first place.

“No turning back now, I know you're scared, but it's going to be OK,” Ben said giving her a hug.

“OK, but if my heart breaks more, I'm blaming you,” Lena said pointing at him.

“I'll have the Ben & Jerry's out, with a lot of chick flicks,” he smiled.

Lena walked to the door, Nick was dressed in some black jeans, black converse & a black KISS t-shirt.

“You look gorgeous,” Nick smiled at her.

“You don't look that bad yourself, Mr. Sexy,” she winked at him.

“We are going to have to ride with the rest of the guys and their dates, sorry” he said.

“It's OK, I'm over him,” Lena put her best fake smile.

“I'll pretend I believe you…” he said, opening the door of the apartment for her.

On the street, a black limo was waiting for them. She really didn't like limos, she was scared of small spaces & on a limo you just have to get all over the other person, all mushed up. The ride to the show was quiet, you could feel the tension, Lena & Tyson's date were shooting glares at each other, & the "Barbie" was all over Tyson and he was getting a little bored with her attitude.

“Look, we're here!” Mike said looking at the window.

“Finally, let me out!” Lena said getting out, immediately getting a flash on her face.

She had forgotten about the fact that her best friends were a famous band; all she wanted to do was a breath of fresh air.

“Are you OK? You look kinda pale…” Nick said grabbing her hand.

“It's just… I have claustrophobia,” she said getting dizzy.

“Let's go inside & I'll get you some water,” he said, guiding her to the entrance.

The show was going beautifully; it was the boys time to sing.

“You will get a huge shock when you listen to the song," Mike said, while he was getting ready.

“Is it a song I know?" Lena tried to guess.

“Oh, yeah!" Chris said.

“I want to know!" Lena started to get impatient.

“Just listen to the song," Nick said.

“Rejects, you have to go on stage!" a voice announced.

“That's us, wish us luck" Nick said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

The guys started heading out, giving Lena a kiss on the cheek. When Tyson was going out, he ignored Lena, she grabbed his arm.

“Can we talk when you finish the song?” She asked him.

“Yeah, but you're wasting your time,” he said not even looking at her.