Family Sticks Together

One

The chance of a lifetime was how she would describe it. Participating in the 2010 Winter Olympics was something she'd never forget. The memory of participating, meeting other Americans in different sports and even people from other countries had been just as nice as everyone had said. Although she was disappointed in herself, she knew once she got home her brother would be proud of her. Shae-Lynn smiled as she finished packing. The girl she had shared a room with had already packed and left that morning.

Hearing a knock on her door, she got up and went to answer it. Swinging it open she smiled at who was standing there with a grin on his face. “Hey, you.”

“Hi,” he smiled as he walked in and shutting the door behind him. “All packed up?”

“Yeah,” Shae-Lynn said with a smile. “Going home is going to be nice. Chicago never sounded so good to be right now.”

“You should come back with me,” Patrick told her as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his body before walking towards the bed where her luggage wasn't on. “You can meet some of the guys and I can get some extra time with you before we get back to our lives.”

“Patrick, we said there were no attachments when we started this.” Shae-Lynn said as she fell back onto the bed with his body hovering over hers. Feeling his lips kissing up her neck slowly, she moaned as her hand made its way into the back of his hair.

“Come with me Shae, please.”

Closing her eyes, she felt his hand slid underneath her shirt as his lips came crashing onto hers. Dropping her hand from his hair, she moved her hands to the front where the zipper to his jacket was and slid it down. Moving to sit on his knees with her underneath him, his jacket came off along with his shirt. Leaning back down, his lips met hers once again. Feeling his hands slide underneath her shirt and squeeze gently on her bra covered breasts.

His lips left hers and she didn't want them to. Getting off of her and off the bed, he walked away from her. Shae-Lynn was utterly confused. Sitting up she watched him walk to her door and turn the lock before making his way back over to her as he unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning his jeans. Standing in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Locking eyes with him, Shae-Lynn grabbed the zipper of his jeans between her thumb and pointer finger and slowly pulled it down before letting go and helping his jeans fall to the floor with a small tug. Stepping out of them, Patrick kicked them to the side as he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulling it over her head and tossing it to the side.

Pinning her to the mattress, he hands holding her wrists above her head as placed feather light kisses from her neck and down to her chest. That was when he let her hands go. Placing his hands under her back, she leaned up and towards him. Before he could unhook her bra, there was a knock on the door to her room. Patrick stilled his hands as Shae-Lynn pushed him back so she could get off the bed. Picking up his jacket, she slipped it on and zipped it up before unlocking the door and stepping outside. Less than thirty seconds, she was back inside the room closing the door and locking it again. Making her way over to him, she slowly unzipped the jacket to just below her bra before getting on the bed and straddling Patrick. “There won't be anymore chances for you to walk away from what we are about to do, so if you want to stop then you better stop me now.” Shae-Lynn whispered into his ear as she leaned down.

“No fucking way,” Patrick said as his hands cupped her lace covered breasts as she sunk her teeth into the skin of his neck before she started licking the spot and sucking on it. “If you're gonna leave visible marks then so will I.”

Dropping his hands from her breasts he unzipped her jacket the rest of the way and slid it off her body and tossed it to the ground. Once again his hands found their to the hooks of her bra and this time he had them undone in seconds. Letting her bra straps fall from her shoulders down to her arms, he slid it down the length of her arms before tossing it across the room. Moving her body down on top of his, one of his hands went to one of her bare breasts, while the other embedded itself into her thick dark hair and moved her head to his so he could claim her lips with his own. Once the kiss heated up, Patrick's hand left her hair and placed his hand on her back so he could press her closer to him. Feeling his hardening member, Shae-Lynn gasped in shock and Patrick took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. Letting go of her breast, he flipped them so that he was now on top of her. Breaking the kiss, Patrick moved his lips to her neck and biting and sucking on her neck right below her ear.

His hands moved to the waistband of her sweats. One of his hands slipped down inside of her sweats and rested on what felt like a pair of lace panties. He could feel the wetness of her panties and couldn't help, but look at her and give his signature grin. “Damn, I love how wet you are for me.”

Trying to hold back a moan, she couldn't which made his grin grow. “Don't tease me Patrick.”

Moving his hand out of her pants, she lifted her her lower body so he could slide her not only her pants down, but her panties as well. Pushing them as far as he could, Shae-Lynn managed to use her feet to kick them the rest of the way down as Patrick took one of her breasts into his mouth while his hand paid attention to the other one. “Fuck, Patrick.” She moaned loudly. Her body was aching for him, more so now then the first time they had got caught up with each other after they had first met each other in the village. She had been talking to his teammates Zach Parise and Jack Johnson when he approached them. Her stormy grey eyes had captivated him and he wasn't about to let her go without giving her a good memory of Vancouver. She had only agreed with his advancements was because he agreed upon no attachments.

Using his tongue, he made a trail from her belly button to the space between her breasts before he blew his hot breath upon the trail making her shiver involuntarily. Her hands went the elastic band of his boxer briefs and she hesitated for a mere second. A second to look into his eyes and see that he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. Grabbing onto the waistband, Patrick pushed his hips into hers. Gasping at the feeling of how hard he was against her, Shae-Lynn pulled them down. Peeling them off and kicking them off the bed, each of Patrick's hands cupped her breasts. “Oh, god, Patrick...”

“I'll make this really good for you, Shae-Lynn.” he told her as he was at her entrance. His hand underneath her thigh.

“Promise?” she asked, looking into his eyes.

“Trust me?” he replied with his own question.

Watching her nod her head, he plunged himself into her. Shae-Lynn grabbed onto the bed sheets as she adjusted to his size. Taking her leg he wrapped it around him and then did the same with the other leg before he pushed himself further into her. It took her a moment to adjust, just like she had to when they first had gotten together.

His motions were slow for her. Normally he wouldn't have been this slow with a woman, but he didn't want to hurt her. Before their first time, she had confessed that he was the second guy she's ever been with. Although his reputation wasn't squeaky clean, he would admit that he loved sex and the first time he had sex with Shae-Lynn had not only been amazing for her had been for him as well.

“Patrick...” Shae-Lynn moaned as her nails made a trail down his back. “Go faster.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, as his motions stilled for a moment.

“Please, don't make me beg you. I want you to go faster.”

Who was he to deny what she wanted? So as he moved in and out of her, he went faster and harder than he had previously. Watching her breasts move around made him groan. “God, Shae...”

Hearing her scream out his name, Patrick grinned knowing she was riding out her orgasm. And soon after he was following her in the sense that his soon came afterwards. Exhausted, Patrick collapsed after pulling himself out of her. Catching her breath, Shae-Lynn smiled at him, exhausted as well.

“How do you feel?” he asked running his hand down her bare back.

“Sore,” Shae-Lynn giggled as she laid her head on his chest. “Do you ever wish that time would slow down? So you can stay in the moment?”

“Not until you I didn't,” Patrick said as he placed a soft kiss on her lips. “Who was at the door earlier?”

“Some of the girls that were leaving today. They wanted to say good-bye and to make sure we stayed in contact with each other. I'm gonna miss being here, once I leave everything is going to go back to how it was before and I wish I didn't have to deal with it.”

“Then get on the plane to Chicago with me.”

Moving off of him and the bed, she grabbed his shirt and pulled it on over her head as she made her way to the bathroom. “I can't. I'm meeting people and I'm only going to be there for a short period of time.”

“Then why go?” Patrick called out to her.

After coming back out of the bathroom, she crawled back into the bed with him. “A promise is a promise.”

Letting out a yawn as he wrapped his arms around her waist, both of them drifted off to sleep.

Although he hadn't convinced her to take the same plane as him back to Chicago, Patrick did convince Shae-Lynn to have dinner some of the guys from team USA. They ended up getting there last and there were only two seats left and to Patrick's delight they were right next to each other.

“Shae-Lynn, you know Jack and Zach, and that's Dustin, David, and Ryan.”

“It's nice to meet you.” she said, giving them a small smile.

“What was your last name?” the one named David asked.

“Hunter,” Shae-Lynn told him. “I was in the half-pipe competition.”

“How did you do?” Jack asked.

“Silver.”

A silence fell over the table. Shae-Lynn was just looking at the menu that Jack had passed her once she had sat down when she felt a hand on her thigh. “When do you guys head back home?”

“Some of us are staying for closing ceremonies. What about you?” Ryan said.

“I'm thinking about tonight, but I got a call that is making me think about staying until the closing ceremonies. Are you all staying?”

“No, I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon.” Patrick said squeezing her thigh.

“I'm staying for closing ceremonies. If you stay you and I should hang out beforehand.”

“I wouldn't want to cramp your style or be a bother.” Shae-Lynn said.

“You won't be,” Jack said as he handed her his cell phone. “Put your number in there and we can meet up. As long as Miller doesn't mind.”

“Miller? As in Ryan Miller?” Shae-Lynn asked, her eyes widening a bit. “You play for the Buffalo Sabres, right?”

Ryan chuckled as he looked her way. “Are you a Sabres fan?”

Shae-Lynn laughed, “I never had the time to become a hockey fan. My brother is a huge one.”

“Did he come here with you?” Ryan asked.

“No, he's in Chicago. I'm actually going to see him when I get back.”

“Did your parents come to see you compete like Kaner's?” Zach asked, trying to hide the grin on his face.

“No, I don't know where my parents are actually.” Shae-Lynn admitted.

“What do you mean?” David asked.

“My parents left when I was little. Well one of them did and then the other left when I was about sixteen. Ever since then its been me and my brother.”

“Alright, since most of these fools are leaving early in the morning, Shae-Lynn, why don't you meet us for breakfast?” Jack asked as she handed him his phone back.

“I-”

“Don't decline,” Ryan smiled. “I think my girlfriend would like some company other than hockey players.”

“Only if I'm not a bother.”

“You aren't.” Jack told her.

After dinner and exchanging numbers, Patrick and Shae-Lynn decided to take a walk in town. “Are you gonna really stay longer since that phone call you got on the way to dinner?”

“Yeah,” Shae-Lynn said. “The plans have been put off a bit so I'm gonna stay here a bit longer before heading to Chicago and then to New Jersey.”

“How about I stop asking you to come see me in Chicago when you have to do whatever it is you have to do and you come see me at the end of the hockey season and when we make playoffs, you come watch me play.”

“Didn't you say you didn't have much luck growing a playoff beard last year?” Shae-Lynn asked as they stopped walking as they got to the village.

“I have a plan this year.”

“And what's that?” she asked as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“When we get into the playoffs, I'm gonna grow a mullet along with the beard.”

Shae-Lynn laughed as she hugged him. “Okay, you have a deal.”

“I think we need something to make it official.”

“And what would that be?” she asked looking into his baby blue eyes with her grey ones.

“This.” Patrick said as he took her face into his hands and covered her lips with his in a kiss.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she was the one to deepen the kiss. As soon as it broke, she looked into his eyes. “I'm gonna miss you Patrick Kane.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wasn't gonna post this until after I finished Lundqvist, but I couldn't help myself. I really hope ya'll will enjoy this as much as I will enjoy writing it.

A huge thank you to everyone for making me believe I can do this.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.