Status: In SLOW Progress

Five Kingdoms

Army

“Where, Where?” Raven said while scrambling up to a higher branch. Raven stopped suddenly and gasped “Its HUGE!”

“Crap,” Ren said, climbing higher.

“You just work that out?” Raven says sarcastically while jumping down a branch “Come on, come on, let’s GO!”

“No I have to find my father, hide here, nobody knows this old tree is here” Ren said quickly jumping down to land on the soft grass underneath the tree.

“NO way am I staying here! I’m coming with.” She argued

There was no use trying to argue with Raven she’s as stubborn as a Boulder.

“Fine” Ren said roughly “let’s go.”

The girls raced up the small hill towards the castle, climbed up the long spiralling stairs and practically flew, through their ‘kind of’ secret door, which lead to Rens father’s throne room.
When we got there, we were both trying to suck as much air into our lungs as possible.

Bent over and wheezing frantically Ren grabbed his arm.

“There is an army coming Dad.”

“Yes I know honey, you must go get your best outfit on” He spoke smoothly and turned Ren away from him.
“Get Raven to do your hair!” He called after her, as if it was an afterthought.

“But it’s massive why would they come with so many troops?” Raven burst out, before they left.

“Yeah, they don’t even have their flags up, that’s not right!” Ren said agreeing.
“Is something going on?” They both asked questioningly.

“Lauren…” He said warningly

“What aren’t you telling me?” Ren asked getting more frustrated by the second.
“You’ve been acting weird all week!”

“Lauren! Why can’t you listen to me for once?” The king spoke again before listening to her reply.
“Just do as your told!”

“Ren” She mumbled weakly, he hardly ever lost his ‘cool.’

“Go and get into your best outfit, now. And stop talking back!” He said struggling to remain in control.

“Yes, but...” Ren said trying one more time to get an answer.

‘GO!’ He yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone even read this. It's terrible isn't it?