Sequel: Riddle Me This

Love in the Dark

ten

That night I was dressed in a pair of jeans with rips in the knees, a green Chicago Blackhawks shirt, and a pair of flip flops. My brown hair was down in it's natural curls, and my make up was very natural - no red lips tonight. I made sure that I had my purse with me this time, as I made my way down the front steps and to Jonathan.

"This is unfair," he said.

"What is?"

"You look equally stunning in regular clothing as you do when you dress up."

I blushed, "Well, you look quite dashing yourself." I eyed his dark jeans over brown shoes with his equally dark button up shirt. His hair was still styled like he always had it, and his glasses were still neatly placed on his face in front of his beautiful eyes. He smiled and let me get into the car and he started driving down the hill.

As he drove we didn't say anything, just enjoying each others presence. I noticed that while he was driving, he took a different turn and went around the city. I was confused as to where we were going, then scared as the outline of Arkham came into view. Surely he wasn't going to take me there. I was about to say something, when he turned into a neighborhood and then into the driveway of a simple two story house. Looking at it, I giggled.

"What?"

"Is this your house?"

"Home sweet home."

"I honestly pictured you having an apartment in the city... something that screams bachelor when you walk in."

He smiled, "Not quite."

"No... not quite."

"Would you like to come in?"

"Yes."

Following Jonathan up to the front door, we entered his house and I was surprised. It was very clean. I guess with everything else about Jonathan being neat, it was no surprise that his house was clean. He lead me down the main hall, and into a living room where artwork was hung on the walls. I looked at them and noticed they were all of scarecrows. Some were dark pictures, others were of the Wizard of Oz. I looked at them then said, "Do you... like scarecrows?"

"I am a lover of their lore."

"What's the lore behind scarecrows?"

"Dark."

"Ah."

"Have a seat. Dinner should be here soon. I don't cook so... I ordered out."

I laughed, "It's okay. I'm not much of a cook either."

"Really?"

"No... I cook."

"Really?" He sat down next to me, "That's awesome."

I smiled, "What did you order?"

"You'll see."

I smiled, then noticed how close he really was. My smiled faltered for a moment, then I regained my confidence and leaned in, giving him a kiss. He was caught off guard, but kissed back quickly. His hands held my face, his fingers running through my hair. My hands were on his lap, not sure of where they were supposed to be. He moved his hands to wrap them around me and pull me closer. I found my self practically in his lap, the kiss deepening. In my mind I thanked myself for not using my red lipstick.

His tongue had just been granted entrance into my mouth, when the door bell rang. He pulled away and looked disappointed. I giggled and moved away as he straightened himself out and went to the door. I heard him converse with whoever it was, then he came back into the room, carrying two boxes of pizza. I giggled again, "Pizza?"

"Yeah. I thought that since American food was your forte, you could have a classic."

I smiled, "Well, I'm glad."

"We have, cheese, and pepperoni."

"Yummy."

He left to get plates then came back and noticed my shirt, "The Chicago Blackhawks?"

"Yeah. Favorite team."

"Hockey right?"

"Yep. And favorite sport as well."

He smiled, "Well, I'm glad that you can talk to the guys."

I laughed, "Hold your horses. The amount of men who like talking about hockey more than football is slim if any."

"I'll have to introduce you to some of my friends."

"Yeah?"

"They love hockey. And some of them are Hawk fans."

"No kidding?"

"None what so ever." He opened the first box and it was pepperoni. Taking a slice, I bit into it and was sent on an adventure of spices, cheese, and tomatoes. I love American food.

As we ate, there was a tension that built up between us, and it was obvious that we both felt it. I put my slice down, and went to wipe my mouth clear of sauce, but Jonathan stopped me. Leaning in, he kissed the spot where the sauce was and licked it off of me. He went to pull away, but I caught him with my lips.Gripping onto me, he pushed me down and the kiss intensified. I squeezed as much into the couch as I could allowing him to get both of his knees around me. Once he was stable, I ran my hands down his clothed shirt, wishing like hell that it wasn't there.

Pulling away, Jonathan looked at me, "I um... think we should... move this?"

I nodded and said, "Yes. We should." My voice was airy.

Getting off of me, he took my hand and lead me upstairs to his bedroom. Closing the door, he left the light off and kissed me again. Leading me over to the bed, he sat me down while he helped me out of my shirt. I helped him out of his, unbuttoning it slowly. He looked down at me and sighed while I smiled up at him, "Oh God, please hurry."

"Hey," I said, "Just be thankful I'm using my hands... usually I use my mouth."

Jonathan moaned at the image that played through his head, but it was too late to show him, taking the shirt off, I threw it to the floor next to mine. We undid our own pants, seeing that the shirt thing took too long for both of us. Finally free of our exterior clothing, we crawled further onto the bed. Jonathan bent over me, kissing me passionately. My hands took their sweet time running down the smooth skin of his back, happy that they were touching skin rather than cloth. His hands roamed my body, finding unhappiness when they touched my bra. Slipping under, he cupped my breasts and I helped him take off the troublesome clothing. I could feel his erection pressing against my womanhood and I wanted nothing more than to have him in me.

"God damn, Jonathan," I gasped, "You are by no means an average man."

He smiled, "It's a blessing."

"Is it?"

Reaching over to his bedside table, he pulled out a drawer and took out a condom. I took it from him and waited for him to take off his underwear so I could slip it on. I took my sweet torturous time as I stroked it on, letting the rubber roll over him. Jonathan was now on his back his hands gripping the sheets as his chest heaved with pleasure. When I was finished, he came up and I was now on my back, my head at the foot of the bed. His fingers took off my underwear and it made an unheard thud as it landed on the floor with the rest of our clothing. I looked up into Jonathan's eyes as he entered me, looking away only to throw my head back as I cried out.

Jonathan was right... he was a blessing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. A little Scarecrow sex won't hurt anyone. :D

Comment!