Sequel: Riddle Me This

Love in the Dark

twenty-one

When I woke up, I found myself on the bed, Jonathan was moving around in the kitchen. I thought it was morning, but looking out the windows, I saw it was night. How long had I been sleeping? I moved to get up, but I found my hands were tied to the head rest of the bed. I struggled against them, then turned to Jonathan.

"What the hell is this?"

He turned around and came over to me. Stooping down, he placed his face close to mine and said, "You were acting very violently in your sleep. I didn't want you hurting yourself."

"So you tied me to the bed," I moved my arms again, "Jesus Christ, I can hardly feel my arms."

"You've been in that position for quite some time."

"Then get me out."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

I looked at him, "What?"

"I can't let you go... not yet."

"Jonathan, this isn't funny."

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why isn't it funny?"

"Jonathan, please, I don't like this."

"Why not? What, about this situation, bothers you?"

"Jonathan, I'm scared, please."

"You're what?"

"I'm scared."

Jonathan chuckled, "You're scared. Scared! Afraid!" He laughed, "I bet you're terrified!"

"Jonathan-"

"That's not my name."

"What are you talking about. Of course it's your name."

"No. It's not my name." Coming in close enough for me to kiss him he said, "What's my name, Bethany?"

"Jonathan Crane."

I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Looking over I saw a syringe in my elbow. I let out a scream, and Jonathan forced my face back to his, "What's my name!"

I felt tears slip down my face as I moaned, "Scarecrow."

He smiled and kissed me. I could feel whatever was in the needle mix with my blood stream, and soon not only was I more afraid, but I was enjoying it. Taking the needle out, I moaned and moved to wrap my legs around his middle, rubbing myself against him. He crawled further onto the bed, and ran his hands down my body, shoving his hands in between him and myself so he could touch my womanhood. I pushed my head back into the mattress and moaned. Looking back I saw that he had added something to his attire... a burlap sack with a face sewn into it.

He leaned down and tore my shirt in half, exposing my bare breasts. He ran his hands down my body and then helped me out of my pants. Throwing the clothing onto the floor, he undressed himself, and came back, shoving his erection in me. I cried out, gripping the silk ties that were around my wrists. He rode me and I moaned. I moved with him, whatever it was he put in me loving the feeling of him inside me. My eyes looked everywhere around the room except his masked face, terrified of what I saw when I looked at him. His hands found my breasts and his thumb and pointer fingers played with my hardened nipples sending shivers down my entire body. Sex with Jonathan was never this good.

I could feel myself give way to further pleasure as my climax came closer. My cries became louder and I begged for more, "Jonathan, oh God, please, Jonathan!"

"No, say my name."

"Jonathan Crane."

"No. Say my name."

I fought as long as I could, but once the climax came over me I yelled, "Scarecrow."

Jonathan laughed as he came, we both rode out our shock waves, and he collapsed onto the bed next to me. He traced his fingers up and down my exposed body, delaying over my nipples. I shuddered as his fingers lightly brushed my skin. I sighed as he toyed with my private parts, then I looked at him. His mask was a horrible vision to see while under the influence of whatever it was I was under, but I still loved him.

"Take off you mask." I said.

"No."

"I want to kiss you."

Jonathan moved the mask to expose his mouth and kissed me. It was deep, passionate, and ugly. He slid two fingers inside me and I moaned into the kiss, which made him smile, "You're so wet."

"I just came."

"You're so warm."

"Only for you."

"And who am I?"

"Scarecrow."

"Say it again."

He twisted his fingers and I cried out, "Scarecrow!"

"Again."

"Scarecrow."

"Again!"

"Scarecrow!"

His fingers pumped in and out of me, sending me down a long pleasure filled pant, until I came again over his fingers. I watched as he took them out and licked them clean. Kissing me I could taste myself still on his tongue. Pulling away he whispered, "Say it again."

Kissing him again I whispered, "Scarecrow."

"That's my girl."

"Scarecrow."

He smiled and said, "Who do you love?"

"Scarecrow."

"Sit up."

Struggling I did, not too sure why I did. My arms hurt from being in that position for a long time, the blood loved being able to flow back into my arms freely. I watched as the Scarecrow moved to me, straddling me, my back pressed against the backboard.

"I'm going to let you go... don't move."

I watched him untie my arms and I sat there, immovable. When he was finished he said, "Love me."

"I love you."

"Love me."

"I love you."

"Love me."

"I love you." I moved to wrap my arms around his neck, but they were too dead to do anything with them. He helped me and I kissed him, his mask still pushed up above his mouth.

"Who do you love?"

"I love you."

"Who am I?"

"Scarecrow."

He smiled and fell back, bringing me down with him. I kissed him, because I had to. I needed to have physical contact with him at all time. I had to touch him.

"Get off."

I did.

"Get dressed."

I went to my dresser, but he stopped me.

"Get dressed in this."

Handing me a box, I took it to the bed and opened it, getting dressed in the outfit that was inside. It was a dress that looked like it was a burlap sack at one time. It came with black and white stripped stockings and a mask. My movement was very trance like. I had no control over what I did. All I knew I had to do was do whatever the Scarecrow told me to do. Pulling on the mask, the Scarecrow turned me to look at the full length mirror that hung on the wall and stood behind me. In the mirror I saw a couple, one was naked and the other wore the dress I had on my body. The hem of the dress went from my waist on one side and hung diagonally down to the knee of the opposite side. Both people were tall and skinny, and both had burlap sacks with faces on their heads.

The Scarecrow wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder, "Perfect." He looked at me and said, "Agree with me."

"Perfect." I nodded.

"Who am I?"

"Scarecrow."

"Who are you?"

"Bethany."

"No... not anymore."

"No. Not anymore."

"Do you want to know who you are?"

"Who am I?"

"Raven."

"Raven."

"Who are we?"

"Scarecrow and Raven."

"Exactly." Turning me to him, he moved my mast so it was above my mouth he leaned in and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ha ha ha.

comments?