Status: Working on both this and my other story....

Life in the Bullpen

Chapter 1

Gibbs and Jenny had just gone in the elevator together 20 minutes ago, and the team had gathered in the bullpen. Abby had come up a couple of minutes ago to hang with McGee.

“Wonder what’s taking them so long?” asked McGee.

“Maybe they finally used the elevator for more than a conference room, MahGee,” Tony says.

“Eww Tony! That was an image I really didn’t want in my head!” Abby squeals.

Ziva looks at Tony and says, “I doubt it. They are too professional to do such a thing.”

Just then the elevator pinged and Gibbs and Jenny walked out. What the team didn’t expect was the girl following them. She looked to be around 15, with caramel-chocolate skin. Her hair was black with brown highlights, and was curly with bangs. They partially covered her right eye. Her height was around 5 foot 4, 5 feet 5.

Jenny sees the team together staring at them, and hurriedly runs over. “Good, mostly everyone’s here so I won’t have to find all of you. Where’s Ducky?”

“He’s still down in autopsy, Director. Abby came up on her own since she was bored,” McGee says.

“Okay then, he’ll just have to find out later.” By then, Gibbs and the mystery girl had arrived next to Jenny.

“Well as I have explained to Agent Gibbs, your team is getting a new agent.”

“Well, where is this supposed new agent?” Tony asks, looking around for the person.

“She’s right in front of you.”

Everybody in the bullpen stares at the girl.

“HAHA! You’re joking. She IS joking, right boss?” Tony says in disbelief.

“I bet you wish I was joking, but I’m not,” she states.

“I’m sorry, but isn’t she a bit too young to be working for a federal agency?” Ziva says with a disapproving glance at Mikayla.

“Not without some sort of family consent. It also helps that her cousin works with NCIS in the LA division, and she’s been bugging him forever to get a job here. McGee, you and Gibbs should remember a certain Special Agent Sam Hanna when you went to LA.” Jenny explains.

“Yep!” Mikayla responded enthusiastically. She suddenly gasped in excitement and ran towards Abby. “Is that a Brain Matter t-shirt?” “OHMYGOD you know Brain Matter?” Abby exclaimed happily. “Yes! I love them! They’re my favorite band ever!” Mikayla exclaimed. “Well then, you are getting a personal tour of NCIS since you love the greatest band ever!” Abby ran off, Mikayla following in her wake.

Once they left, Gibbs and Jenny walked up to her office, arguing the entire way. Tony, Ziva, and McGee exchanged glances, knowing their newest agent would change life in the bullpen as they knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm back!!!!! Sorry about the really long hiatus-thingy I've been on....but don't worry! I will try my hardest to start updating more often on this story and on Wait...SHE"S your Daughter?!?