Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 16

"Cmon tell me why your wrists are bandaged! you said you didn't hurt yourself but I'm still worried, remember the last time you wore bandages on your wrist was because you c-" Ronnie said until I lunged at him and covered his mouth from what he was about to say. All the guys turned around and looked at us like we were crazy.
"You said you wouldn't talk about that!." I said harshly in his ear.
"But it looks like that you didn't start again did you?" He said while I got off of him.
"No, look I promise I will show you later. After the show, now get on stage your set is about to go!" I said.
"Okay." He said kissing my cheek and heading off on stage. Bryan did the same.
"HEY BITCHES DID YOU MISS ME?!" Ronnie said into the mic onstage. The crowd went wild and after My Apocalypse, Not Good Enough for the Truth in Cliche, The Webs We Weave, Situations, and Make up their set was over.
"Okay, now you have to show me your wrists!" He said grabbing my hands once he got back stage.
"Okay! Okay! But first Bryan has to be here too." I said taking my hands back.
"AW! why?!" He said having a miniature tantrum, I started to laugh.
"Because it involves him too!" I said.
"I think he left and went to the beach, he seemed really bummed about something after the show." Robert said sitting down with a soda. My smile dropped.
"What?" I asked but I left before I got a response.

I saw Bryan sitting at the coast line gazing out into the ocean, his blond hair was flying everywhere. I sat down next to him and did the same, we were both getting our pants soaking wet.
"Bryan?"
"Yeah?" He said still looking out into the ocean.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing, it's stupid anyway."
"Nothing you say is stupid to me."
"Really?" He said looking over to me.
"Yeah really." I said giving him a smile
"Well its just... I really like this girl and I'm not sure if she likes me back, we're friends and all but I just don't think she feels the same way that I do about her. I feel like I'm in High-school again." He said looking back out into the ocean.
"Well, how do you know her feelings about you until you ask her?" I said.
"I want to ask her but if she says no, I don't wanna loose our friendship." he said
"Well she is a lucky girl if you have her this deep in your heart."
"Think so?" he said unsure.
"I know so, who is she? maybe I can help you." I said. I noticed he started to blush.
"Well see..."
"Spit it out!" I said excited to know who the girl was.
"You have to promise not to freak..."
"I promise." I said crossing my heart like a little girl. He reached out and put two of his fingers under my chin, He smiled and leaned in to kiss me, I was hesitant at first but I returned the kiss as the water washed up on our pants again. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in as we continued to kiss and wrestle tongues. We finally broke the kiss apart after 5 minutes for air. In those 5 minutes I forgot about everything, all I wanted was him and no one else, He felt like my everything and honestly every time he kissed me I felt that way even the little kisses, maybe I was just too afraid to let him into my heart until now.
"I always wanted to do that a second time." He said resting his head on my shoulder.
"Bryan about that girl, I think she feels the same way about you." I said running my fingers through his hair, I could feel him smile.
"Then I want her to be my girlfriend." He said.
"She would love to be your girlfriend." I said as we both got up and walked back.

"We're back!" I said once we got back onto the tour bus.
"FINALLY!" Ronnie said.
"Bryan looks like he just got laid." Robert said, which made the guys crack up while Bryan and I stood there blushing.
"Now you have to show me what the hell are under those bandages!" Ronnie said turning all the attention on me.
"Okay." I said sitting down next to him, all the other guys sat down too trying to look at the tattoo's under the bandages.
"Ronnie you unwrap this wrist." I said handing over my left wrist.
"And Bryan you unwrap this wrist." I said handing over my right wrist.
They both started unwrapping and their eyes got wide when they seen the tattoos.
"Delilah.....I don't know what to say...this means so much." Ronnie said hugging me, I loved to make my brother happy, I hugged him back.
"That's my name! Delilah I love you!" Bryan said hugging me, we pulled apart and he kissed me the same way we did on the beach and Robert started whooping by his self. Max coughed loudly, we jumped and separated.
" Hey, uh when did you two start kissing like that?" Ronnie said impatiently.
"Um, I asked your sister to be my girlfriend and she said yes." Bryan said holding my hand under the table. Max got up and left the tour bus slamming the door behind him. What was his problem? Ronnie suddenly stood up and slapped Bryan across the face hard, it happened so fast i hardly had time to react.
"RONNIE!" I yelled. Robert got up and held Ronnie back by his arms.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY FUCKING SISTER MAN! WHAT THE HELL I'M GONNA-"
"RONNIE! Please, don't hurt him. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, I could have said no but I feel the same way that he does about me and your just going to have to accept it okay?' I said getting ice for Bryan's face.
"Damn.... I'm sorry dude, its just...." Ronnie started running his hair through his fingers.
"Its just what Ronnie?" I said gently putting the ice on Bryan's face, he quickly kissed my fingertips and I smiled at him.
"Lemmie talk to you." he said, I nodded and stood up walking with him to the bunk area we both sat on his bunk.
"Okay, I admit I was way out of line back there but seeing him kiss you like that... I just lost it, it was like I was loosing my little sister or something." Ronnie said.
"Ronnie look at my wrist, what does it say?" I asked him
"It says 'I promise Ronnie' "
"Yeah, as in I promise to always be your little sister, as in I promise I will always love you, as in I promise to let you protect me but Ronnie, you have to let me do this, you have to let me have a love life." I said, he pulled me into a hug.
"I love you so much..." He whispered into my ear.
"I love you too Ronnie."
"Promise?"
"I promise." I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
woah! sorry max fans! i know that was a huge twist but I bet the Bryan fans are happy..... how long do you think they are gonna last? and what about Max hmmmm so many questions! and again this chap goes out to luv and death!!!! thanks everyone for reading chap 17 comming soon!