Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 34

Max P.O.V
How could I fuck up so bad? There's no doubt I was drunk as hell but bringing a girl home in front of Delilah? how could I do that to her? God I'm such an idiot! Delilah....would she even forgive me if I apologized now? I have to see if shes awake, I have to try. I silently sat up and tossed the covers off of me, the girl shifted and turned over but she snored lightly and went back to normal breathing. I lifted myself slowly off the bed and picked up my black skull boxers from the floor and carefully slid them on. I held my breath and walked across the room to my door, I was praying that this girl (I don't even remember her name) didn't wake up until later. I looked across the hall and seen Delilah's door open, I walked over and peeked inside. Gerard was the only one sleeping in her bed. I crept downstairs and seen Delilah sitting on the couch watching tv and eating a plate of waffles.
"Morning." I said weakly smiling at her, she jumped a little and looked at me with a blank expression on her face and then turned her attention back to whatever she was watching. Dammit, she hates me. I sat down next to her and she slided down to the very end of the couch.
"Can we.....you know.... talk?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. She shrugged and turned the volume from the tv down a little.
"About last night...I made a huge mistake, I was really drunk and one thing led to another. I swear I never wanted to hurt you. I don't even know the girl upstais shes just some slut I met at the club last night and somehow she came home with me. I really can't even remember what exactly happened last night.."
"Oh, so I was just a slut to you huh?" Another voice said from the top of the stairs, We both looked up and the girl from upstairs was standing there with her blud dress and fishnets on and carrying her shoes in one hand. Shit, I never had perfect timimg.
"Well I didn't mean it like that..."
"Save it, I'm outta here douchebag." The girl said stomping downstairs and slamming the front door shut, I sighed. This was getting more frustrating then anything.
"CAN WE STOP SLAMMING SHIT?! MY HEAD HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!" Monte said yelling from upstairs.
"Sorry!" I yelled back. I turned to face Delilah again but she was already in the kitchen washing her waffle plate, when she finished she headed back upstairs without looking at me. God she really hates me, but I swear I'm not giving up.

Delilah P.O.V.
I had to start moving Ronnie's stuff out. I was standing in front of the door thats been closed for what feels like forever.
Sitting in this room playing russian rolutte, finger on the trigger to my dear juilet..... I heard my phone ringing in the distance. I stared the door down again before pulling my phone out my back pocket.
"Hello?" I said
"Hey Delilah, we need a model today for band shirts and some of the new stuff that Tripp sent over. Can you make it today?" My model manager Charlie said in his usual preppy tone.
"Of course, when do I have to show up?"
"In about three hours from now, don't be late okay?" He said hanging up, he never said bye before he clicked off. I looked at the time and it was 12:56pm, I think I could move most of his stuff out in three hours.
I turned the door knob and walked into his room, it still smelled just like him, I stood there and took it all in, I closed the door behind me quickly to seal in his smell. God I miss Ronnie so much. The room was still a mess from the police searching it for drugs. I went back out his room making sure to close the door behind me and went back downstairs to grab a couple of boxes...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so shot i suddenly got rlly sick and im throwing up, i really need to sleep, if im feeling better by tomorrow I'll write an extra long chap beause i have mothe than enough nothes on paper to make it happen:D