Status: This story is active but the updates take super long i'm sorry.

You Are So Beautiful (Escape the Fate love story)

you are so beautiful (escape the fate love story) chap 7

Monte P.O.V
"where the hell did they go? we were right behind them!" i yelled looking around to find any trace of her. It's just not like her to disappear with some random guy she met from the club.
"Dude! ITS SO BRIGHT OUT HERE!" Max said twirling around. He followed me out the club, he was really wasted so he wasn't much of a help.
"Shut up, c'mon we have to find Delilah." i said grabbing his wrist and dragging him behind.
"Hmmm....Delilah? wasn't she SOOOOO HOTT! MAN I WANNA DO HER SO FUCKIN BAD!" Max said loudly causing people to stare.
"Dude shut up. We gotta find her..." i said still dragging him along.
"OWWWW!" Max said. i turned his head around and he was rubbing his head.
"I didn't even hit you this time!" i said
"No, somethingggg else did ahahahah!" he said laughing. i looked at him like he was crazy and thought he was just imagining things cuz he was drunk but i looked down and saw a cellphone on the ground. I picked it up and i pressed a button making the screen light up. i pulled out my cellphone from my pocket and scrolled down through my contacts calling Delilah.The phone i picked up started vibrating. I knew the phone looked familiar. i looked up trying to figure out where it fell from,I looked up at an open window and decided that going in there could be a good start...

Delilah P.O.V
"Here drink this." The guy said handing my something in a plastic cup.I smelled it and it smelled like regular coffee so i drank it and i suddenly got really sleepy and my body sort of melted, that's the best way i could explain it.
"You don't look so good." he said pushing me into the bed and climbing on top of me.
"I'll take care of you." he said softly in my ear.He began kissing my neck, lowering his kisses down to my chest. I couldn't move, i wanted to push him off but my body wouldn't respond all i could do was cry.
"I hate to make a pretty girl cry..." he said pulling my shirt over my head exposing my bra. He sat me up and unhooked my bra exposing my size D chest he started kissing my left boob and he made his way down my stomach, He kissed towards my pelvic bone and he undid the button on my pants with his teeth. Then a loud banging was heard from downstairs like someone was knocking on the door. The guy looked up at me and rolled his eyes.
"Don't move." he said smirking before he left out the door. I drifted off into sleep

Monte P.O.V
I knocked on the door and a shirtless guy answered the door, he looked like the same guy that dragged Delilah off.
"Yah?" the guy said looking at me.
"I'm looking for someone..." i started. His face dropped and his eyes got a little wider, i knew he had her here. I punched him in the face and he landed backwards on the floor.I stepped over him.
"Max, if he gets up keep him on the ground i gotta find Delilah." i said urgently to him.
"No problem com-padre!" he said watching they guy on the floor.I walked into the kitchen and she wasn't there, i opened his laundry room and she wasn't there either. I headed up stairs and i looked into a bathroom and she wasn't there, i looked into one of the bedrooms and she wasn't there so i went across the hall into another bedroom. i seen her half naked laying on the bed, it look like she was asleep. her chest was bare and her pants button was undone.I walked over to her side of the bed and covered her chest up, she was passed out so i pulled her up and focused on her face (or tried to... hey I'm a guy)i got her bra and hooked it on after i got one last look. Then i put her shirt back on and lifted her off the bed. I headed back downstairs carrying her bridal style.
"Max, Cmon lets go." i said to him, he got off from the couch and we headed back to the tour bus.
Max opened the door so i could carry Delilah in.I carried her to the bunks and layed her on Ronnie's bunk.
"EH PEOPLE THE RONNIE IS BACK AND HES WASTED AS HELL BITCHES!!!!" Ronnie yelled stumbling in an hour later.
"Ronnie shut up..." Robert said. He was the only one who could really hold his liquor.
"AW DON'T BE SO MEAN ROBERT! GIMME A KISS!" Ronnie said making kiss noises towards Robert. Robert hit him over the head.
"OWWWW!!!!" Ronnie said rubbing his head.
Ronnie was wasted tonight, i couldn't tell him about what happened tonight to his sister, i decided to tell him in the morning. I just didn't know how i was going to tell him...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for any spelling errors in advance please dont throw pudding cups at me!!!!! lol comments are nice!