Status: slow...could be fast

Dilemma

One

I got out of bed,had my bath and dressed quickly.My mother was shouting about me hurrying up and eating before leaving.I sighed.My mother is the kind of woman who is never late except powers beyond our understanding are involved.I was leaving for school on Friday even though I was meant to leave on Sunday;tis was because my sisters were having an exam on Saturday and their center was near my school.I wasn't so keen on resuming before my mates although the school wasn't empty because there was orientation for new students and the final year student had extension classes.
My sisters Tess and Liz were writing some kind of exam which had to do with their acceptance into a university.When we arrived, we learnt that the students had gone on an excursion.I greeted my teachers and arranged my things in my wardrobe.By the time I was through, it was dinner time.I went to the dining room with Tess and Liz. When I entered, I looked round and saw new faces.Some cute and some..not so cute.Being the shy person I am, I sat on my table and ate with my sisters.Normally, spaghetti is usually very nice and appetizing but this particular night, the spaghetti was horrible. I had to force myself to eat it and not puke. My sisters trashed their food and left me alone in the dining. I didn't trash mine because the cooks were watching and I didn't want to make them feel bad.
I finally managed to force myself to finish the horrible spaghetti and got up to wash my plate(in my school, you have to wash your plate after eating). When I looked at all the sinks, they were occupied so I walked to one of the sinks. A particular boy was washing his plate.He looked young so I guess he was going to be my junior and he was really cute. When I got to his side, he left the sink and said I could wash before him and then he said something like your majesty or something in that line and I was like you don't have to treat me like some princess or something then he washed his plate and left.
After I left the dining, I decided to go to school to see how everything was. On my way,my friend Fred came up to me and started talking about the new guys and the guy from the dining passed and I asked for his name and Fred told me his name was Toby. I said okay and forgot about him. My best friend Irene met us and we talked. She told me about a particular guy Josef. She said he was a jerk. The kind of guy who would pick on me or make me feel bad. I decided to stay clear of him. She showed me his face from afar and told me about his best friend Ben. Then she gave me a book she brought for me to read: "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer. We returned to our dorms and talked about our holidays before we finally slept off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story on Mibba and I'd love to hear what you think so please feel free to comment and criticize but please don't be too harsh.<3<3