I Scream For You

Goodbyes

Meghan placed the last of her clothes in an overly-stuffed red suitcase. The apartment she had lived in with Jimmy and Leanna was now an empty space of white walls. There was no evidence Jimmy had even lived here.

Meghan sighed and closed her suitcase and zipped it close, with a little effort. "Hey Meggy, you almost done up there?!" Leanne yelled from the staircase.

"Yeah, just give me a minute!" Meghan shouted back to her.

Of course, she didn't want to leave the apartment; especially to live with Matt. She adored him, but she felt that Matt was only letting her stay because he thought she was unstable. Of course, he was correct in his assumption, but it didn't make Meghan feel any better. She didn't like being watched, even if it was by someone who cared about her.

She lifted the suitcase up and started heading towards the door, taking in the last moments of her old home. She hadn't lived there all that long, but it was long enough to make plenty of memories with her older brother. Memories she'd never let go of.

Leanna was waiting impatiently at her black SUV. Meghan didn't blame her; she had a flight to catch. A flight to the opposite of the country.

"I'm going to miss you, Lee." Meghan sighed as the two entered the car.

Leanna looked over at her and bit her lip. "I'm going to miss you too. I'm going to miss everyone; tell them for me, please."

Meghan smiled and nodded. "Of course I will," she said softly.

"Matt's going to take great care of you." She said with a nod. "Thank God for that man."

Tears brimmed Meghan's eyes as she nodded. "Tell me about it. I don't know what I would've done without knowing Matt. I don't know what Jimmy would have done, either."

"He was saying that everyone's going to get tattooed by Adam tomorrow for Jimmy," Leanna informed Meghan. "So I hope you're ready to get inked."

Meghan smiled; she loved Adam, one of Matt's good friend who's an absolutely amazing tattoo artist. "Of course."

Leanna chuckled, but the rest of the car ride remained silent. Meghan didn't want to face the fact that this would probably be the last time she'd see Leanna, despite her promise to keep in touch.

Finally, they pulled into Matt and Day's driveway. Both girls idled in the car for a minute, then Meghan opened her door and exited the car, trailing her suitcase behind her. "I'm going to miss you, Leanna." She said.

"I'll miss you too." She sighed.

Meghan turned away quickly; she didn't want Leanna to notice the tears forming in her eyes. She felt like she was losing everybody now; or at least, the formality of her previous life.

"Goodbye, baby sis." Leanna said.

Meghan looked over her shoulder. "Goodbye. I want you to know that if you ever need help I'm always here. And Jimmy will always be watching out for you, wherever he is. He loved you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the deal, 10 subscribers. I have 6 comments, which I'd normally be happy about, but they're all by the same two people. And those two people are awesome, but I would enjoy more feedback than that.

So I'm not updating till I get four comments.

and BTW, if you don't know who Adam is, he's a real tattoo artist that really is friend's with Matt. And HOLY SHIT, his work is amazing. ♥_♥