A New Era Of Magic

Getting ready for school just couldnt get more difficult

It all would'nt fit.
She had clothes sticking out from every place in her room, though the wardrobe was empty of them. She was now sitting over her suitcase trying to force text book's into it.
"Damn it" she said, failing to fit her book's in once again, then the radio on her desk desk started speaking.
"HURRY UP, YOU HAVENT GOT ALL DAY, DINNER IS ALSMOST READY"
"I know, I know" Chloe muttered
"Chloe" came her mother's voice," are you nearly packed yet"
"umm" Chloe said looking at the mess that overspilled, not only the suitcase, but the whole room,"almost". She nearly jummped out of her skin when her mother aparated infront of her.
"MUM!" Chloe protested" you promised you wouldnt.."
"I know I know, honey" Paula said," but look at this, you really need help".
Paula pulled out her own wand, said "Pack", and all the clothes and item's flew from their place's, right into Chloe's bag, which sealed itself shut. While her mother busied herself, Chloe walked over to her long mirror, her curly bright red hair was too bright for her now, she glared as it seemed to be ebbing onto ginger.
She focused on it, and using her concentration, she changed her hair to much darker shade of red, more blood-like in her eye's.
"Your getting better at that" Paula said with a kind of longing,"I wish I could do it sometime's, typical that the Metamorphmagus gene had to skip me, i mean it would have come in handy from that acne charm Mitch put on me"
Her mother walked out of the room muttering about how unfair the world was, Chloe chuckeled to herself looking around her now impeccible clean room, she glanced over her suitcase, and butterflies seemed to swirl around her belly.
She was going to Hogwarts.
"DINNER!!!" the radio screamed
"ALL RIGHT!" Chloe shouted back, throwing her jacket she had in her hand at the offensive item.
After she had dragged her case down the large flight of stair's, Chloe was greeted by the lovely smell of warm bread and her mother's soup.
"Smell's good mum" she said walking into the large modern kitchen, her mother was waving her wand around her sending bowl's whizzing around the kitchen collecting soup, and bread floating out from the oven.
"Smell's good" Chloe said sniff over her her bowl, she lifted her spoon and scooped up a small portion, and as she brought it to her mouth, she could hear the spoon cooling the hot liquid for her.
"Of course it does" her mother said feigning shock,"its from your grandmothers recipy!"
"You know what I mean" Chloe said, shivering as a rough draught ran up her back. In fact, that was a very rough draught, she turned to see where it had come from, but all the door's where closed. The loud thud of her mother's spoon hitting the floor caused her to turn and face her mum.
"Mum wha..?"Chloe started befor her mother flung herself across the table at her. At the same time the kitchen window exploded. Chloe was screaming,"WHAT THE HELL?"
"Chloe, get your thing's" Paula said, "hurry up, stay low".
As she crawled away she saw her mother move to the window, she started shouting spell's that Chloe had never heard, of, but Chloe had'nt heard many, she wasnt very interested in spell's, though now she wish she knew something. She reached her bag's and pulled them up as he mother came bundeling through the hallway, still casting complicated sounding spell's behind her.
"Mum!" Chloe shouted,"whats going on?"
"Hunnie, the Fidelius charm has broken, and I need you to use the floo network to get to the Ariani's"
"Mum, why do.." Chloe started,but screamed as a spell shot past her, flying into the living room, and causing a small explosion.
Her mum must have been fed up with the question attempt's, she grabbed Chloe, and her bag in one movement, and ran into the burning living room. She managed to put some of the flame's out with her wand as she made her way to the fireplace, she said a small encantation and green flame's filled the crevis.
"Right honey you first" Paula said, pulling Chloe to the fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter three be done :D
hurrah, is beyond excited.....
Coments and all that welcome bla bla bla