Paper Faces On Parade

I'm Stupid.

Gavin looked so peaceful, laying in the bed. At least his steady breathing signaled him having hope of not dying. I regreted every little thing, all of the pain I put him through, and all of the misjudgement. His calm face sent chills down my spine, just imagining if he actually passed away. How did he get hit?

Did he try to run away from school, because of me? I hope not, I didn't need any more remorse for all of the bad things I already did. He looked beautiful though, he always did in my eyes. I tried to deny all of it, was I really attracted to a boy? Something like this never actually happened before. Questions raced through my brain, trying to comprehend everything.

Then a shine of hope came to me. His eyes gently flickered open, stunning eyes captured my attention. He gently turned his head over towards me, a soft expression spread across his face. His mouth parted, getting ready to insult me more and tell me all of this was my doing.

"Who are you?" he whispered. A shock ran through my body. He remained clueless to who I was.

On one hand I could've used it to my advantage and get a new start over with him. Then again I could always tell him who I really was and remain at the top of his hate list. Did I want to base this new relationship with him off a lie or not have one at all.

"My name's Terrence, and I think I might fancy you," I blurted out. I decided to take a different route. All of his memories were erased, made more space for a different turn out in a person.

"Lovely," he whispered once again. Then his eyes closed, falling back into a deep sleep he was in again. The monitor did not make that annoying long beep, so I guessed he was still alive.

Why the hell did I tell him?

Am I stupid?

I'm stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAH! So I can either update a lot quicker, but with shorter chapters, or longer chapters with an update that won't take as quick, like so much longer. So you guys decide on that.

Silent readers are mean.

What do you think?

P.S I GOT ALL STARS <33 I love you people.