Paper Faces On Parade

What Did I Say?

"Stay away from him! You know I like him," Cam cried from inside of the kitchen. She brought her friend over, maybe to yell at her in peace and quiet. I sprawled myself across the couch, trying to find a show to watch in the afternoon. I flipped through ever channel, not sparking any interest in any of them.

They were fighting over Terrence. I gave up trying to understand the boy's actions, he confused the fuck out of me. First, he used my sister, making me pissed at him. Then he waits for me over night. Was it a peace offering? He did leave my sister and I alone after that night for a couple of weeks. This moment was the first time anyone mentioned his name around me.

"You don't have to be so jealous! He obviously likes me better than you," her friend yelled back at her. I tried to block their screams from my years and mind. Guilt swam along my mind for actually being content. That boy Terrence could never hurt my little sister again if he's with another girl.

Though, a thought of how to survive the kid during the senior month thing. Maybe he could be my little play monkey, and be my servant. The thoughts poured in of how I could make torture him. Then a part of me begged myself to not do anything of that sort, to actually treat him with some respect.

"Get out!" Cam shrieked. Her friend stomped through the cups I never bothered to pick up or even throw away. Cam scampered off to her safe haven, her room. Her loud cries of jealous filled my mind. I should probably do something, I thought to myself.

Slowly, I rose from my seat. My body practically limped up what felt like a million stairs. I tried my best to avoid the dirty plates and used red cups. After climbing those mountain-like stairs I made my way towards her room. Gently, I knocked on the door before bursting in and asking what was wrong.

"Leave me alone Gavin! I don't need your ridicule," she sniffled.

"I'm not here to annoy you or anything, I just want to help," I meant the sincere words. The sniffling stopped for a second, abling her to unlock the door. After a few seconds I slammed the door open, frightening Cam.

"I can't believe Terrence is dating her. I mean I met him first and I thought he liked me," she sobbed onto my shoulder. Honestly this moment turned uncomfortable in just a spilt second. I never really discussed boys with my little sister.

Relationships with boys for girls seemed to not be very different for me. Yet just the thought of being with a boy like Terrence made me scream. He irritated me to the core of my soul, wanting me to kill him. Then there was that night, but it was only one time. Who knows if he'll ever do something somewhat nice like that ever again. I sure didn't.

"Look, I may not have to best experiences with guys, but I do know one thing," I started off. "Terrence isn't anything special, trust me. There might be a guy just like him in your school and might not even know it."

For a moment everything turned silent. Then she started to whine more, tears squirting out of her eyes. What did I say wrong this time?
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm going to put the normal POV of Terrence and Gavin switching back and forth for now on, so just remember that. This is Gavin's POV if you didn't catch that, my bad.

Anyway, tell me what you think <3