Paper Faces On Parade

Sleep.

I needed him.

I wanted him.

Everything I knew just disappeared from my fingers.

What was happening to me?

The night surrounded itself with the darkness that lingered on the outside. Sweat beaded down the side of my face, frustration soon captured my sanity. None of this made any sense to me, why'd it have to be him? You see, maybe my mind wouldn't be rackling itself if it was some random hot guy. What does rackle even mean?

"Hey honey," a knock appeared at my door. The door opened ajar, enough to notice my aunt in the doorway. "We got to leave," she chuckled nervously. What a freak. "Come on, get dressed you have five minutes."

She shut the door and left. Did I question? No, it was too much thinking for me.Instead of fighting her I decided for once I might actually listen to someone. I threw on some skinny jeans a t-shirt, because I didn't feel like searching through my piles of clothing for something warm.

I opened the door to the blinding bright light that practically recked my eyes. The bottom palms of my hands rubbed it, trying to get my sight back to normal. My body headed down the stairs, still drowsy from the lack of sleep. I tried my best from not maiming or deadly injuring myself down the stairs.

"Put this jacket on its very chilly," the Blondie threw my pea coat at me. She rushed me, I really had no idea why she would though. When I glanced at my clock when I threw on my clothes it was about four in the morning."Come on lets go."

She practically threw me out of the door, what was her problem? The chill air pierced my skin, sending terrible chills down my chest. I was glad that she pressured me into putting on that coat. Not only did she kick me out of her house, but pushed me into that other run down car she had before.

Sleep took over my body, I was very exhausted. My eyes hardly stayed open, they tried to flutter open after they shut. Soon I grew tired of trying to stay awake, so I decided to let sleep take over me.

Did I know where she might take me?

Absolutely not.

She couldn't taken me to bury my body and I could careless. I was exhausted, and felt like shit at that point. Though, the thought of where she was going to take me kept poking my mind over and over again. Then I realized, I couldn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I didn't update at all last week! Journalism we actually had to do work.. so that was surprising.

Anyway, tell me what you think.

P.S. sorry for the short chapter):