Paper Faces On Parade

Paper Faces On Parade.

The days passed by quickly, probably the thought of Gavin taking me to that dance tonight. I thought to myself, could all of this be some stupid dream? Then I realized I never wanted to wake up if that was the reason.

"So I don't think its really working out between us," I rested my hand onto her shoulder. She smacked my hand away from her, refusing any comfort from me. Tears rolled down that make up infested face of hers. The mascara practically swallowed up most of her face, making it hard to even look at her.

"Whatever," she ran as more of her makeup stained her face. I leaned back on the wooden bench, staring up at the sky. The sun shined bright, and for once I didn't even mind the blinding light killing my eyes. Birds chirped their lovely songs with each other, and for once it wasn't completely annoying.

Everything in the universe felt right in the world. Everything finally fell into place, making everything better. I picked out a tuxedo and a mask, when Gavin was passed out of course. I don't know what Cam's problem with the party was. If I could sleep through that mess, then obviously she can too. Though, she didn't join in on the party as me, just hid up in her room all night.

My body rose from the park bench, and strolled down the trail back over to the house. The dance started soon, and I needed to find a ride besides Gavin to surprise him of who I was. Even if this might've been some pity thing, he totally would fall in love with me tonight after he saw me. It was absolutely the perfect plan, capture Gavin's heart and keep it all to myself. It was a good plan.

As I headed closer towards the house, I somewhat realized of me having absolutely no friends at all. Maybe that boy that also fancied Cam in her circle of friends would take me, I did back off of her anyway. Hopefully that Jessica girl didn't call him up and complain about how much of a 'douche bag' I was. Then again, I noticed in his face whenever she was around he'd cringe every second.

I pulled out the cell phone from my pocket, and dialed the number. It rang over and over again, but then I noticed a clicking sound.

"Why are you calling me?" I knew for a fact he sounded pretty pissed at me.

"Because I need a ride to the dance tonight," I stated. A pause ran through the both of us. Of course he probably thought that this might be some devious plan or something for Cam.

"And thats my problem how?" This boy seemed very rude to me. Besides hurting his best friend, what else had I ever done to him? Well, I was going to make her brother and I fall for each other, but that didn't happen yet.

"I can always ask Cam, and she could fall for me all over again, do you want that to happen?" I smirked. Using Cam as a weapon seemed to come in handy when it came to manipulating certain people. He knew he had to give in, or else she'd be hurt and not close to fancying him back.

"Fine, I'll be there at 7," his last words before he hung up. An accomplished smile found its way to my face. So far my plan worked perfectly, tonight would not be a disappointment for me or Gavin, I'd make sure of it.

7:00 P.M.

I checked in the mirror one more time, tux ready, mask placed on properlly, I looked pretty damn sexy. Gavin made his way to the shower, so I knew that I was going to be safe that he wouldn't see me at all.

The boy texted me that he was presently outside of the house. I rushed down the stairs, excited for the night to begin. After quietly closing the door and leaving Gavin a note I ran down to the boy's car.

For the whole time we drove in silence, he drove pretty well for a teenager. The ride there seemed to be longer than I expected. Usually it took just ten minutes to get there, but with this boy's driving we ended there in around 7:30.

Of course I ditched him before he even got out of the car. When I entered the school they posted signs to where the dance was being held, as if we never been to our own school. When I walked into the gymnaisum I noticed the bright lights flashing from the ceiling. The music blasted quieter than Gavin's usual party, but that was okay.

People already entered the gym, more than half of the gym filled up already. Some people loved to start dry humping each other early than the time counted for. Girls dressed in fancy gowns that reached down the ground as others hardly wore a thing. They all wore masks, surprisingly didn't recognize a single person.

The guy's horomones grew out of control as they moved towards the girls. They all danced with the passion rising through their souls. I moved in closer towards the dance floor, catching some girls' eyes. One of them could've been Jessica or Cam for all that I knew of. That didn't matter though, I hoped they couldn't recognize me either.

9:00

Trying to find Gavin in this mess of people seemed more difficult than it went on in my mind. I tried to remember what kind of mask that he wore I knew it was black, somewhat lacey I think. I knew he decided to wear a white tuxedo though, which was easy since practically no guy wore a black lacey mask with a white tuxedo.

I pushed through the crowd, trying to search for my prince charming. Then before another step, someone bumped into me. When I gazed at who it was, he wore a stunning mask, and a white tuxedo. My heart whispered to me saying, 'this is Gavin'.

He reached his hand out towards me, offering a dance with me. I swallowed my nerve, taking his hand to dance. He wrapped his arm around my waist, as my hand laid on his shoulder. My left hand grasped onto his right as the slow song decided to play. We swiftly moved our bodies from left to right and front to back. His moves turned out to be very smooth.

Then the lights shut off, and screams traveled through out the gym. His hand removed from my waist, and he pulled me quickly. I heard the panting run through his mouth, trying his best to escape. We pushed many frozen people from the fear of what might've been going on. The lights shut off, maybe t was some kind of surprise.

He tried to open the doors, but no luck it was locked. The echo of his mask hit my ears as it hit the ground. The frustration took over Gavin, once again trying to open the door.

"We have to get you out of here, you aren't safe," his panicked voice warned me. He knew that it was me, but how? All of it confused me. What the hell was going on? Nothing added up at all.

"I think he'll be safe with me," a chuckle moved towards my ear. Gavin grabbed me, and threw me behind me to sheild me.

"Leave him alone, the prince doesn't want to go," Gavin growled. He knew, but how did he know who I was?

Suddenly, my body grew numb, and I hit the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter in this story. Yeah, I'm ending somewhat suspenseful! You shouldn't be surprised XD.
I will make a sequal :P I'm not that mean. I wrote a long chapter for once because this is your Christmas present, and I wanted to go out with a bang.

So tell me what you would love to read in the sequal! I might put it in. (:

Terrence and Gavin both love you ;D <3