Paper Faces On Parade

Oh Terrence.

Her lips, soft and gentle, blossomed onto mine. My hands tangled in her soft straightened hair. I tasted the hunger she needed for someone to give her all she ever wanted, but her brother refused her to have. The heartbeat of her poor starved heart beat to the music that played downstairs.

I laid her down gently, staring deep into her eyes. My hand slowly traveled underneath her shirt, up towards her chest. Her skin felt so warm and soft. A pleasant ditzy smile placed upon her face just made it seem too easy. When our lips parted her hands rubbed my upper thigh. She knew how to please a boy already.

Then before we could even continue our lustful thoughts the door creaked. My head suddenly shot to who disturbed our moment. A boy stared me down, he look somewhat familiar. I remember seeing him with Gavin hanging out, probably one of his idiotic friends. Gavin most likely sent him to keep an eye on Cam. Oh darn.

"Get away from her," he growled at me. It amused me of how a boy like that thought he could even be somewhat threatening- hilarious. Cam, didn't look frightened, that's what alcohol does to someone.

"I don't think she wants me to," I smirked. Why would he even want to protect her, when there's a party just downstairs. Obviously, he was somewhat of a good friend with Gavin to even think about protecting Cam instead of partying all night. A sacrifice that I would never even attempt to do.

Honestly, I thought I got rid of any disturbance when I bribed some kid to sleep with Gavin. He came cheap – only $15, poor kid. He obviously is not going anywhere in life if I bribed him with only $15.

"Cam come with me," his face softened when it turned over towards her. She spurted out a giggle lifting up only her head off of the pillow. Then she just dropped, passed out in the bed. "You got her drunk, you bastard!"

"You know I think you have an issue with me if I'm not correct," I stood up from the bed. "I think it's best you don't leave. You shouldn't disturb her."

"I shouldn't disturb her? At least I'm not the one trying to get in her pants," he whispered in a very furious voice.

"What an anger problem you have," I chuckled. "Plus I don't want to get in her pants, I probably won't fit." It's fun being a smartass.

"Just come with me," he grabbed my shirt by the shoulder, and dragged me away. In my mind I applauded him for actually being strong, I certainly didn't see that coming. "You perv, you don't even deserve her."

A hint of jealousy? Maybe this boy fancies her, maybe more than me- interesting. I wonder how Cam would react to this type of news? What about Gavin? I was pretty sure he'd be somewhat pissed- excellent.

"No wonder you fancy Cam," I snickered. He stopped in his tracks, letting his body being swallowed by everyone else in the crowd upstairs. His hand let go of my shirt, giving me control of my body again.

"Shut up!" Out of nowhere the boy collided his fist at my face. I stumbled back, trying to catch my breath. No blood dripped down from my face, which by me is a pretty good thing.

"Now, now, calm down. Nothing to be embarrassed about, I mean she is very hot. Maybe if you're lucky then you can get her pants off," a cryptic smile flew on my face. A vein popped out of his head, along with his face being painted red. All of it amused me though, there was absolutely no point in taking a boy like that seriously at all whatsoever.

"Shut up, you asshole!" he tried punching me again, but this time I saw it coming. My body jumped back as his fist just hit the air. His eyes popped out, completely amazed that I was able to move. Being hit was not on my top list to accomplish while I stayed in this miserable town.

"Well it looks like I should get back home," I glided past him, making my way downstairs. As I left down the stairs I heard the heavy breathing of the boy. I seem to remember his name, I heard Cam say it once. I think the boy's name was Kent. What a stupid name for a boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's such a short chapter, school's being very mean to me. Plus side though I have the whole week off :D.