Paper Faces On Parade

Maybe

"You're dead, you hear me!?" Gavin's voice echoed down the hallways. Students' faces blended against the poorly painted blue colored lockers. All of them stayed silent as the feirce beast stared right at me. He thought I was staring death straight in the eyes, but me and death have never met before.

I turned myself around, and started walking away from the angry boy. His growls clouded my ears, but I didn't really mind that much. His mind fooled him to believe that by some way he scared me terribly, silly boy. Even though my back turned towards him, I pictured that face he made.

Sweat probably boiled as it rolled down his cherry red painted face. Veins bulged out, trying to get a hold of me and strangle me. Poor delusional boy, actually thinking his presence and anger threatened me. My mind pressured me to start lauhing, honestly his 'mad face' made me so fuzzy on the inside.

"DEAD!" His voice gently disappeared as I walked away from the scene. People's eyes roamed around me, trying to read my smirk. Confusion floated around from each head, not realizing my true feelings.

Another amazing morning thanks to the lovely Gavin. Not only did grey clouds signal a chance of rain, but an angry ignorant boy thought he could kill me. Still, I wondered where Kent and Cameron ran off to. Like the good girl Cameron is, she probably got to class early while Kent drooled all over her.

I admitted other than that accident with Kent the party seemed very nice. All of it seemed pretty worth it. If only I got to sleep with Cam that would actually make my entire life. Only because she's sexy, Gavin would be so very pissed, and it's good sex (guessing). Though I still couldn't tell why I wanted to do this to Gavin. Maybe it was that he started it with all his stupid 'warnings'.

Maybe it was those green eyes that drove me crazy on the inside. That messy bed head that showed off his wild party side always made me stare. Maybe the way he rebeled for his own rights drove me crazy.

It was probably the warnings.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I kinda lost my co-author for Gavin):
So I have two choices for you guys to vote for.
I could either just do Terrence's POV for the whole story
OR
I could get another co-author for Gavin.
If I get another co-author there's another two choices! There's either I can hold a contest if a lot of my readers want to help me or you could just message me if not alot of people want to join):
So yeah.
Another short chapter, with a long author's note. My bad.