Arranged to Marry a Guitar God

Arranged to Marry a Guitar God {Part 11}

Syn: I have an idea.
Me: What?
Syn: Let’s play the question game.
Me: Why?
Syn: You always tell me I don’t listen. So for now on you have my full attention when I am with you so what better way to start then playing the question game while watching the sun come up.
Me: Ok and we have to answer the questions honestly.
Syn: OK I will go first. Who do you get along with better your mom or dad?
Me: Umm I get along great with my mom and my step-dad but I hate my father with all my being. Ok my turn. If you had to choose another career what would it be?
Syn: I don’t know. I have always wanted to be a rocker but if I had to then probably a music teacher. Um my question. Why do you hate you dad?
Me: Well he wasn’t really ever there for me. He liked to blame his problems on me a lot. After my mom left him it got worse. He is an alcoholic and is an ass when he drinks.
Syn: Ok. Your turn.
Me: OK what is your favorite season?
Syn: Umm fall. It isn’t hot yet not too cold. Same question for you.
Me: Spring duh. It rains then and I love the rain. So what is your favorite holiday?
Syn: My birthday. Favorite kind of weather?
Me: Storms cuz they are pretty and intense you know?
Syn: Yeah, well we need to head back ok.
Me: Of course, it is going to be 5 soon and I need my meds.

Back at the house after I took my pills.

Syn: Why don’t you call me Brian?
Me: Why do you act more like Syn then Brian?
Syn: Because no one cares about Syn. I mean the guys and girls do but no one else does. They all want to meet Syn not normal Brian Haner.
Me: I rather hang around Bri then Syn. Night.

I went upstairs and went back to sleep.

Rae: Jaz get your ass up. I just got into town last night and you haven’t seen me at all.
Me: What the hell is with people waking me up?
Rae: It is 1 in the afternoon. Get up we are going shopping now.
Me: Fine.

Rae pushed me all the way to the mall and we spent around 4 hours spending my savings.
Back at the house.

Val: So what did you guys get?
Matt: Four hours of shopping how much did you spend is the question?
Johnny: Yeah how much of Zack and Bri’s money did you spend?
Rae: First off don’t assume we spent their money. We spent ours.
Me: What? Whose money did we blow?
Rae: Sorry Jaz. We blew Jaz’s savings.
Hollie: You have like 20 bags each how much did you spend?
Rae: We blew around 2500 each.
Syn: Where the hell did you get that kind of money?
Me: I worked for it.
Zacky: What the hell did you strip?
Me: Sure, Zacky I stripped.
Rae: She has been saving up for at least 3 years for college tution. And since she can’t go she decided we should blow it on clothes we will probably never wear.
Syn: You saved up for college for 3 years?
Me: Yeah so. It isn’t like I need the money for anything else.
Rae: Liar. You could have used that money for some many things that you went without because your parents couldn’t get it.
Zacky: Really like what?
Me: It is nothing. Can we please drop it?
Syn: No, I want to know.
Rae: Well there was you guys’ concert and a car and a ticket to go see family she hasn’t seen in like 5 years.
Matt: You saved money when you could have gone out and had fun why?
Me: Can we please drop this?
Rae: She has wanted to go to college since she was knee high. Ask her older brother. She would tell everyone that she was going to be the first college grad in her family.
Syn: Are you serious?
Val: Damn I can’t save money for anything.
Me: Look it doesn’t matter ok. It is done and over. I am not going to college. I saved up for 3 years only to be told that I can’t go because I need to be a proper wife. Ok now can we please talk about something else?
Candice: We didn’t mean to make you upset, Jaz.
Jimmy: Yeah we were just curious.
Me: Curiosity killed the cat.
Matt: Satisfaction brought it back.
Zacky: We should go out to a bar tonite.
Everyone but me: Sure.
Syn: Jaz, do you want to go?
Me: Yeah, whatever.
Rae: Girls let’s go upstairs and get dressed.
Hollie: We don’t have clothes here.
ME: We got stuff for you.

We went upstairs to change into our pretty new clothes.
I wore a black tripp skirt with red lacing and chains and a red and black striped halter with black strappy heels

Rae wore black and red tripp pants with a black and red tube top with black and red vans

Val wore a dark blue jean skirt and a black lacy tank top with blue sandals

Hollie wore plaid capris with black straps and a plaid and black halter top with plaid converse

And Candice wore a short flowy black skirt and a green leopard print tank top with green flip flops

We walked down stairs and the guys’ jaws dropped.

At the club
I lost Syn somewhere in the crowd and I went to find him when I saw...