Arranged to Marry a Guitar God

Arranged to Marry a Guitar God {Part 12}

When I saw Zacky and Rae making out by the bathrooms. *You go girl. Now where can Syn be, he wasn’t supposed to leave me alone? When I find him I am ...* At this point some guy grabbed my arm and was talking to me and I wasn’t paying attention.

Me: Um what do you want and can you let go of me?
Dude: I asked you to dance.
Me: Sorry, I am married.
Dude: Well what your hubby doesn’t know won’t hurt him.
Me: Yeah but he is around here somewhere.
Dude: Look you bitch you can’t say no to me. I know you want me so come on let’s get outta here.
Me: Rather not. Please let go of my arm.

I starting trying to yank my arm away trying is the key word here. He is like the size of Matt and I am pretty small compared to Matt. The guy pushed me up against the wall and went to smack me so I closed my eyes waiting to feel it but it never came.

Syn: Damn it Jaz, can I not leave you alone at all with out having to hit someone?
Me: Hey this is the first time thank you and it wasn’t my fault.
Syn: We are leaving come on.
Me: I am going to tell Rae I will meet you right here in like 2 minutes.

I walked off towards the bathrooms but couldn’t find Rae so I went back to where Syn was supposed to be and low and behold I find him and some slutty groupie all over each other. For some reason it really made me pissed off so I walked out of the club and got a taxi back to the house and went to bed after changing and locking the bedroom door so that Syn can’t get in.

Next morning around 11

I am in the exercise room working out when my phone goes off.

Phone Convo
Rae: Jaz Marie where the hell did you run off to? Syn and I could not find you at the club after you were supposed to meet him at the bar to leave and then he called me when he got home and told me that the bedroom door was locked what the hell?
Me: Ask Syn when you go meet the guys for lunch.
Rae: What are you talking about? You tell me.
Me: Look call all the girls and I will walk over there and tell ya’ll of ya’ll cuz I am sure they want to know what happened before ya’ll go to meet the guys for lunch. Ok???
Rae: When?
Me: In 30 minutes ok?
Rae: Ok.

At Rae’s house 30 minutes later

Val: Ok Matt called me after he went to the studio to check in and said Bri came into the studio pissed off as hell. Care to fill us in?
Rae: I don’t care why he is pissed off. I want to know why you ran off without telling anyone.
Me: Well you know how Syn and I were finally getting along right?
Hollie: Yeah Jimmy was telling me how happy Bri was that you two finally started talking.
Me: Well after Syn hit some guy for pushing me up against a wall he decided that we should leave so I went to find Rae and Zacky to tell ya’ll that we were leaving but I couldn’t find you. So I went back to where Syn was supposed to be waiting for me and found him and some bimbo all over each other.
Candice: But I thought you didn’t care what he did?
Me: I don’t know it just pissed me off yet made me really sad.
Hollie: Sounds like someone is starting to like Bri.
Me: What no way right I can’t like Syn can I?
Val: Like we told you Bri is a great guy once you get to know him.
Me: Ya’ll are right. I guess I do like him but only when he is being Brian not when he is Synyster Gates.
Rae: I am sorry.
Me: Look I am going to head home. I have some things to think about ok?
Candice: Sure.

So I went home and I walked in and Syn was seating there waiting for me.

Syn: What the hell is your problem?
Me: What are you talking about? I am tired and I have things to do like eat. So do you think you can you yell at me later?
Syn: Why did you leave? You were supposed to come back and get me so we could leave.
Me: I didn’t feel like interrupting you.
Syn: Interrupt what?
Me: You and that groupie being all over you. Now can I go eat, I haven’t eaten since like yesterday afterno....

I woke up and saw a bunch of bright lights. *Where the hell am I?*

Doc: Mrs. Haner, I am Doctor Smith do you know why you are here?
Me: Why Doc I am not sure where here is just yet but the last thing I remember is talking to my husband and then I guess I passed out.
Doctor Smith: Do you know why you passed out?
Me: I thought that is what you are for.
Doctor Smith: I heard you would be a fun patient. Anyways you are here because it seems that you have been over stressing yourself again from what your friend Rae tells me.
Me: Ah ok so when can I go home?
Doctor Smith: Mrs. Haner you do know that stressing isn’t good for your health especially when you are known for your black outs.
Me: Look dude sorry Doctor Dude I have been fine. I am capable of taking care of myself however I have a strict policy about not staying in hospitals for too long. So I will repeat my question when can I go home?
Doctor Smith: You can go after you sign out but you need to stay in bed for about a week or so and relax. Got me?
Me: Whatever I don’t care. Time for me to leave.
Doctor: How I love patients like you.
Me: Ok let’s have those papers.

3 hours later after filling out paperwork that no one else could we finally got back to Syn’s house.

Rae: Go get in bed now.
Me: What??
Syn: The doctor said you need to take a week to rest and you are going to.
Me: Do I look like I give a rat’s ass what the doc said no. So I will be on me happy little way to go work out my anger. Ok that sounds better.
Rae: Don’t make me call Richard.
Me: You wouldn’t.
Rae: I will if you don’t go get into bed.
Me: Fine whatever you say.

I walked up into the room and did my business in the bathroom and changed into my pjs and laid in bed thinking.
*God I hate her using Richard against me. But come on Richard would be on the next plane down here to kick my ass. I am tir..*