Arranged to Marry a Guitar God

Arranged to Marry a Guitar God {Part 23}

Hollie’s POV

Johnny: Brian, what is with the shit eating grin?
Bri: Rae has talked to Jaz.
Candice: Oh so Rae told you that most of the girls have talked to her?
Me: Candice.
Bri: Actually she didn’t. You mean that only me and the guys haven’t talked to her?
Me: Actually she hasn’t talked to Val either.
Bri: Oh that makes me feel much better.
Johnny: You mean you talked to my lil buddy and knew she was ok and didn’t tell me.
Me: Johnny, she didn’t want us to tell you guys because ya’ll would tell Brian. She said Brian needed to figure this out as much on his own as possible.
Candice: Hollie is right and I kinda agree with Jaz. If Brian loves her the way she is praying to God he does then he should have figured it out with as little help as possible. She is already gonna be pissed at Rae for telling Bri what he knows now.
Hollie: True but he would have needed to know she has been waiting on him the entire time since she left.
Bri: She has been waiting for me to figure it out this entire time?
Candice: She really loves you Bri. Don’t screw this up.
Matt: What is Brian going to screw up this time?
Val: Damn it Matt, don’t assume that Brian is going to screw this up.
Bri: So Val, you haven’t talked to Jaz since she left?
Val: No, I haven’t. I would have told you if I had.
Me: That is why she didn’t call Val.
Val: I already figured that she wasn’t going to call me if she called anyone. I am guessing she called you two and Rae?
Me; And Becky of course.
Bri: She called my ex?
Candice: She wanted someone who dated you to give her the extra hope she needed to know that you would figure it out eventually.
Zacky: Figure what out?
Me: Why is it that Zacky is always the last one to listen?
Jimmy: Because he is Zacky.
Candice: He is right Hollie.
Bri: As much as I love to stay in here and listen to you guys argue/talk I need to go plan this shit so it is perfect.
Me: Bri, it will be perfect because you love her and she loves you.