Status: In progress... kind of.

We've Got It All Figured Out for Now

After being dumped by her boyfriend of two years, Maria Lively decides to take a road trip to Atlantic City to get drunk. As she's sitting at the bar, a certain Jack Barakat walks up and the two start talking and drinking together. After a night of fun and partying, the two wake up the next morning hitched. The story follows the newlyweds as they try to deal with this sudden marriage. Add in some crazy fans and surprised friends and you get one heck of a marriage story :)
  1. Chapter 1
    Maria and Jack wake up after their crazy night and realize what has happened...
  2. Chapter 2
    Maria and Jack have some time to think about what's going on and some random person has a little something to say to Maria...
  3. Chapter 3
    Maria and Jack make it home and he meets her sister&best friend. Then Maria gets to meet the band. Hmm...
  4. Chapter 4
    Maria kind of meets Jack's mother and sister and senses a little jealousy from Alex... hmm.
  5. Chapter 5
    Maria attends dinner with the group and has a little issue later...
  6. Chapter 6
    Maria wakes up and helps take care of Jack before they go off to a bar. But after a guy hits on Maria and Jack over reacts, what will happen to their relationship?
  7. Chapter 7
    Maria realizes she has a gig and she's still mad at Jack, but what happens when Jack shows up after her gig?
  8. Chapter 8
    Maria and Jack make up and Jack has some important questions for Maria.
  9. Chapter 9