‹ Prequel: Tour With Me
Status: Started 11/22/10

Be With Me

"You know were Superstars"

The next few days were spent packing and preparing for our trip to New York. Vanessa couldn’t be more excited about me coming to stay with her. She checked in on her apartment constantly. She wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for when we arrived.

Before we left for the airport we made sure to stop by my mom’s house. I knew that I would be gone for almost a month, I couldn’t leave without saying goodbye. Vanessa didn’t mind, or at least she acted as if she didn’t.

I could tell that my mom wasn’t fond of me going to go live with Vanessa, but just like her, she acted as if she was fine with it. she completely hated the idea of me going to live with Vanessa, but she wanted me to be happy. She was simply being a good mom and letting me live my life. Under any other circumstances, she wouldn’t have let me go, though there wouldn’t have been much that she could have done to stop me from going.

After saying goodbye, we headed to the airport. We checked our luggage before we boarded our flight. We flew first class just as we always did. Vanessa was on her phone, texting, handling business during most of the flight. I simply took a short nap just as I always did.

Once we arrived at the airport in New York we picked up our luggage. Just as we were leaving, I noticed all of the paparazzi. I may have gotten use to them over the years, but that doesn’t mean that I enjoyed them. At times I wasn’t bothered, but I always hated when they were around with me and Vanessa. They turned everything that we did into a scandal.

It didn’t help that a lot of my fans hated her. They all hated her for different reasons. No matter what the reason was they still hated her. We had been dating for eight months and they still couldn’t get over the fact that we were dating.

Some of them consider her a gold digger. They think that she’s only with me for my money. This couldn’t be true in anyway. Vanessa doesn’t need me to buy her things. She may not get paid well as a model, but she doesn’t need to. Everything that she models she gets to keep.

Others simply hated her because she was with me. This didn’t surprise me at all. My fans may have toned things done over the years but they still hated everyone I dated. They weren’t satisfied unless I was single.

Once we were spotted the flashes began to go off. Vanessa and I simply kept walking, learning to adjust to the fame. This was the price that she had to pay for dating a pop star. Paparazzi were a part of my life, though I didn’t think she minded much. Her life was based on cameras as well. I think this was one of the reasons why she was never bother by this.

“Hey Justin, what brings you to New York,” a camera man asked.

I noticed that he was a TMZ reporter. I will admit that TMZ wasn’t on my bad side. Sure, they made a few remarks here and there but they hadn’t done anything that bad yet.

“Nothing much man,” I replied.

Vanessa suddenly latched onto my arm. I looked over at her, to find her smiling up at me. I smiled back down at her as more cameras began to flash.

”You brought Vanessa with you I see. You guys making any big plans yet”

“I guess you’re going to have to just wait and see,” Vanessa replied, flashing the camera man with her dazzling white smile.

Somehow I knew that Vanessa wasn’t bother by my fame. I could tell by the way that she was dressed that this was something that she was accustomed to. Dressing fashionably was something that she did every day. she always knew what was the latest fashion was. She was always prepared to have her picture taken. She wore make up almost all the time, and simply made it her job to look good 24 hours a day.

“Oh, is that your sneaky way of telling us that something big is happening”

“I’ll say this,” I began “If something happens, you’ll be the first to know,”

We then left the airport and into the car that we had rented. Vanessa looked over at me once we were comfortably in the car, and everything had been loaded in.

“Do you think anything big is going to happen while were here, I mean this is New York, one of the cities that never sleeps,” a smile playing against her lip gloss lips.

A smile slowly made its way onto my lips. “Nothing that would take me away from you,” I placed a quick kiss on her lips before we pulled off.

If only I knew what the future had in store for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second chapter you guys. Remember, if you have any questions, be sure to message me with them, i always answer them :) (unless they spoil the story)

Comment//Subscribe please :)