Tigerlily

12.

She pushed me lightly on the bed and crawled on top of me, running her fingers through my hair, pulling on it as she did so.
I bit her lip as we kissed, heating it up a little bit. Her hand slid up my top grabbing my breast then she slipped her hand into my bra, pinching my nipple making me moan into her mouth. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Loving the feeling of the milky white freckled skin underneath. I unhooked her bra and sat up. Pulling the lacy black garment off in the process and took her left nipple into my mouth. Sucking greedily, flicking my tongue and piercing against the hard pink nub.

“Take your clothes off, now.” She said in a lust filled growl.

I obeyed and took my top off first, laying there for a second so her eyes could soak up the view of my E cup cleavage. Next to go was the black and white pinstripe bra which I unclipped with one hand and threw across the room, knocking something over but not caring.

Her head moved down to my breasts. But I put my hand over her mouth and pushed her head back up.

“Before I get fully undressed there’s something you must do for me.” I said with a smirk. “Take your trousers and underwear off.”

She silently crawled off of me and pulled down the two pieces of clothing and threw them in a corner before crawling back on top of me.
I instantly felt a warm wetness on my stomach and smirked, licking my lips making sure she could see.

I put my hands on her hips and moved them forward so she was now sitting on my chest and I could see her in all her glory.

I noticed something twinkle at me.
“What the fuck!? When did you get that pierced!” I laughed.

“When you told me you found piercings hot.” She replied. “I was gonna get my nipples pierced but I didn’t wanna copy you. And they wouldn’t suit me.” She said, reaching out for one of my nipples and pulling on the metal bar going through it.

I yelped quietly and grabbed her hips, pulling her forward more.
By now she was on her knees straddling my head.
I poked my tongue out, giving her a quick teasing lick.
I felt the warm metal connect with my tongue for a second and smirked up at her as I closed my mouth. The musky taste dancing on the tip of my tongue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been ages! I had major writers block. xx