Tigerlily

14.

“Lilly..” I said with a smile, reaching out and stroking her cheek.

She giggled and rolled us both over.

“Right then, lay back and enjoy yourself baby.” Lilly said.

Lilly reached into her bedroom draw and pulled out three pairs of fluffy red handcuffs.
I laid there and watched as she clipped one cuff on one of my wrists. She threaded the handcuffs through a bar in between the headboard and bed and clipped my other wrist so I couldn’t move from my position.

She then grabbed the two other pairs and used a pair of handcuffs on each ankle. Making sure my legs where spread wide as she cuffed me to the bed.
I watched for her next move as she reached into the draw again and pulled out a blindfold. She slipped it over my head and I waited for what she was going to do next.

I felt her hands on my thighs. Dragging her nails up, grabbing the flesh.
Seconds later I felt one of her long slender fingers run up and down my lips. And I’m not talking about the ones on my face.

I groaned in impatience as she carried on. I needed her. I was desperate.
I tried to lift my hips up but my movement was restrained.

I was getting annoyed. My skin felt like it was on fire. I cried out and caved in, resulting to begging.

“Urgh! I need you now! Fucking now! Fuck me please. I need you inside me! I feel like I’m going to explode.”

Without replying she slipped two fingers in between my lips and started rubbing. Seconds later I shuddered and moaned as I came but she didn’t stop. She carried on. Over and over again my eyes rolled back into my head and my back arched. When I couldn’t take any more I yelped and my legs attempted to snap shut as I couldn’t take the sensitiveness any more.

Her fingers moved away as I caught my breath. But as soon as I could breathe normally Lilly slipped a finger inside of me, going straight to my g-spot making my back arch again and a loud moan escape my mouth.