Tigerlily

16.

Even though I had only been there once my feet lead the way and after half an hour I found myself knocking on Lilly’s door with a tear stained face.

She opened the door surprised to see me back an hour later.
She looked cute in bunny pyjamas with reading glasses on.

“What’s up baby?” She said taking me in her arms.

“I’m a really bad person and I want a cuddle.” I whispered with my head on her shoulder.

She took me inside and lead me into the kitchen. She made me sit down as I watched her get a pan out and a tub of galaxy hot chocolate.

She started making the hot chocolate on the stove and started singing quietly.
I sat there with my eyes closed listening to her soft voice.

“You’re a really good singer.” I said quietly.

“Really? I’m in a band. We play round the corner at the Cordella.” She replied.
I shivered slightly, remembering Summer saying the exact same thing when we first met.

“Oh cool. What music genre? And what do you do in the band?” I asked.

“It’s a mix of rock and electro. I sing and play the keyboard, Jimmy does back up singing and plays the drums, Summer plays guitar and Mini plays bass.” She said as she handed me hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.

I almost choked when I heard Summers name.

“Y’know, you where lucky I saved you earlier. I had band practise but we had to cancel since Summer had to plan something with her lady friend.” Lilly said laughing.

That’s when I choked on the hot chocolate going down my throat.

“Shit, you okay?” Lilly said patting my back.

“Yeah. It went down the wrong hole.” I said adding a little laugh at the end.

We sat there sipping our hot chocolates for a while just enjoying each others company.
Lilly saw my eyes drooping as I looked into my empty mug.

She took the mug out of my hands and put it in the dishwasher with her own. I looked up at her sleepily. She took my hand in her own and picked me up bridal smile making me giggle innocently.

She carried me upstairs and put me down on her bed softly.
I closed my eyes but I was still aware of my surroundings.

“Take your clothes off.” Lilly said.

I stood up half asleep and pulled off my clothes. I stood in my underwear and felt Lilly slip something over my head. I opened my eyes a little and saw she slipped a blue silk and lace nighty onto me.
She pulled back the covers on her bed and turned off the light. We both got into bed as she cuddled up to me and kissed me softly.