Tigerlily

17.

I woke up feeling energized. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I was the only one in the bed so I went downstairs to see Lilly watching the news in the kitchen with a cigarette in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.
I quietly tip toed behind her and kissed her neck making her jump slightly.
She turned her head round and pecked me on the lips before slipping the half smoked cigarette in between my lips. I inhaled deeply and blew out the smoke.
“Tea or coffee?” Lilly asked me.
“Tea please.” I said in between drags on my cigarette.
She turned on the kettle as I sat across the table from her.
Lilly placed a cup of tea in front of me and sat across from me.
She reached her hand across the table to me and I put my hand in hers and she played with my fingers as I sipped my tea.
“I need to go home soon babe.” I said while squeezing Lilly’s hand.
“Okay then beautiful.”
I got dressed and ready and stood on Lilly’s doorstep to kiss her goodbye.
She grabbed me by the back of my head forcefully and kissed me hard. Reminding me of when we first met.
I winked at her and turned to leave and she grabbed my ass.
I started walking home, but after a couple of minutes of walking my phone started to ring.
“Hey…I’m sorry for over reacting…it’s not like you’re my girlfriend or anything…Erm do you want to come to mine for a bit?” Summer asked.
“Sure I’m only around the corner.” I replied.
I walked for a couple more minutes and walked up Summers driveway, nervously chewing on my bottom lip.
I saw her looking through the living room window for me. She spotted me and ran to the door. Summer opened the door and hugged me to death.
“I’m sorry!” She said and kissed me.
“I’m sorry too…” I said against her lips.
“Do you want to come in?” She asked.
I looked at my phone and sighed at the time. “I can’t babes I need to do something.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. I've also been rewriting chapter 18 over and over again to make it it's best. I love you all. xxx