Tigerlily

2.

"I just want you." She whispered in my ear. Taking a second to nibble on my ear lobe, tugging slightly making me yelp.

I started crying heavier, never feeling so useless and vulnerable in my life. Then an idea hit me. I lifted my knee up in one swift move, kneeing her in the crotch. She let me go and cried out in pain and I took my chance to run. I ran to the spare bedroom and quickly hid myself in the wardrobe.

I could hear sniffles and sighs from my room as I hid in the darkness. I knew I made her cry and felt a little guilty.

I held my breath as I heard footsteps coming closer. Tears rolled down my cheeks. My blood ran cold as I heard her stop right outside the wardrobe. I couldn't hold in the sobs anymore and started sobbing uncontrollably. The door opened but I didn't open my eyes or stand up from my crouched position at the bottom of the wardrobe.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Although you need to be punished for that little stunt you just did." She said, bending down and picking me up easily.

She threw me over her shoulder and walked into my room, throwing me on the bed. I was shaking horribly. I stopped crying because there was no more tears to cry.

She crawled on top of me and held my wrists down. I closed my eyes and tried to drift off into my own little world, anywhere but there. I was thrown back into reality when I felt her breath on my lips. Her face was so close to mine. I started shaking even more when our lips met. I didn't kiss back and she pulled away and sat up, sitting on me.

"Do you want trouble or not?" She snapped. I let out a small scream as I felt her hand connect with my cheek in one quick hard slap.

I shook my head no as I felt my cheek sting.

"Good. Now behave, I don't like hurting you baby." She said, leaning down again to kiss me again.

This time as our lips connected I moved mine against hers, opening my mouth to let her tongue explore it. She tasted of cigarettes and it reminded me of how I really badly needed one.

Her lips moved from mine to my neck. Sucking the tender skin hard making me gasp.

"You're mine now." She whispered. Climbing off of me and picking up her coat. Walking out of my room.

I was exhausted from what happened and let my eyes close, falling into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this new one. Comment and subscribe! xxx