Tigerlily

5.

I kissed back but pulled away a couple of seconds later.

“Is it weird that after a couple of drinks I find this situation strangely kinky?” I asked.

“No the kinkier the better.” She grinned before kissing me again.

She pushed me against the door as her tongue poked its way into my mouth.

Her fingers played with the hem of my top for a minute or two before it was discarded over my head. The coldness of the hallway nipped at my skin and I shivered. My admirers hands quickly rubbed my torso making me whimper into her mouth.

I didn’t know where this desire came from, was it the alcohol in my blood stream? The fact I hadn’t had sex in months? or that I was secretly attracted to this stranger?

I pushed her trench coat from her shoulders and ripped open the blouse she was wearing, hearing a clink as the cameo brooch fell to the floor.

Her lips found my neck and started sucking and biting. After she was bored doing that she kissed lower. Her tongue flicking against one of my collar bones, butterfly kisses planted on the tops of my breasts.

I grabbed her chin, lifting her mouth back up to mine. She pulled away for a second and watched my facial expression as both of her hands slid up my thighs, grabbing my behind through my pants.

Her lips grazed my neck as she picked me up. My legs wrapped loosely around her waist as she took me upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. I should be posting more soon. xx