Tigerlily

7.

“Sure!” I said pulling a goofy smile after realising how eager I sounded.

We finished our breakfasts and she kissed me on the cheek, telling me she’d see me later.

I smiled and blushed. Sitting there for a second, feeling the warmth from her kiss still on my cheek.

I grabbed my bag and left, slipping my glasses back on. I put some music on my Iphone and slipped my headphones in. Blocking out the world. I started my walk home crossing at the zebra crossing.

I was laying in the middle of the road before I knew it, laying on my back. A hot burning sensation running through my left arm. I’d been knocked over. I blacked out before anyone came to help me.

Later that day I woke up. Shockingly enough to see my stalker sitting by my bedside.

“You’re lucky I saw you.” She said, moving a strand of short light brown hair from my face.

“Your left arm is broken but nothing too bad, just a couple of stitches and a cast.” She said pointing at the pink cast on my arm.

“Why the fuck are you here?” I asked, my voice hoarse.

“I was going to the bank and saw you get knocked down.” She said, running her fingers through her hair. Her elbows propped on her knees.

“Yeah I noticed you look a bit casual than usual.” I said nodding my head towards the grey jeans and Bowie t-shirt.

“I can be normal you know!” She laughed.

“Stalking someone isn’t normal.” I said. My tone harsher than it was meant to be.

“Okay now acting like that isn’t going to make me go away!” She snapped, standing up from the chair she was sitting in. Grabbing my jaw and roughly kissing me.

I bit her lip hard in protest making her yelp. She picked me up from the hospital bed and threw me into the bathroom in the little side room I was in.

“Acting like that is just going to make me punish you.” She said. Locking the door and pushing me up against the wall. Grabbing my breast hard through the patients gown I was wearing.

Before I had time to yell out her lips where on mine again. Her hand already grasping my inner thigh making its way up under my gown.

Her fingers tugged at the black cotton panties until they fell down my legs. With my broken arm hurting I stopped moving about and let her pry my legs open. I wasn’t as willing as the night before but the desire was still there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe I'm on a roll today!