Tigerlily

8.

My legs buckled from under me as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through my body.
Her arm was wrapped around my waist holding me up.

She removed her fingers and kissed me softly.
“I’ll see you later.” She said, letting me go.

Catching my breath I leaned against the wall for a couple of minutes. Still feeling the dull pulse of climax between my legs.
I bent over and picked up my underwear and put them on.

Then I remembered about my ‘date’ with Summer. I splashed my face with water and walked over to my bed. I got my Iphone out of my bag and went on the internet, searching for the number for The Bull Inn.

I rang the number and sat there impatiently on my bed, tapping my fingers on the side.

“Hello..is there someone called Summer that works here?…Okay….Could you pass her on please….Okay I’ll wait………………………………........Hey Summer it’s Bex…..I can’t come tonight…..No I do like you! I’m in hospital………….Calm down I’m fine, just a broken arm….I’m on ward 1...room 37.….Okay I’ll see you later…What wine do I like?…White wine is fine…..My number’s 07847538471.…Okay..see you then…Bye bye!”

I fell backwards into my pillows and sighed. I let my eyes drop and before I knew it I was asleep.

I shot up from my pillows, awaking with a start to find Summer sitting on my bed.

“Nightmare?” She asked.

“Yeah…” I said going red, embarrassed.

Summer rubbed my back and I leaned towards her, resting my head on her shoulder.

“I’m gonna bail you out of here.” She giggled.

“What?” I said lifting my head up, looking at her.

“I’m bailing you out!” She said, throwing back my duvet and lifting me out of bed.

“I need to get changed first!” I laughed.

She put me down and I ushered her towards the bathroom. I pulled the curtain that surrounded my bed across till I couldn’t be seen and attempted to pull the patients gown over my head. I failed to take it off due to my cast.

“Summer! I’m stuck!” I called out.

I turned my back towards the curtain and heard Summer open it a little and then close it behind her.

“Don’t worry my eyes are shut.” She whispered in my ear.

Her hands reached out for my waist and grabbed it. Sliding her hands down my body to find the hem of my gown. She lifted it up and over my head.

“Do you want me to help you get your clothes on?” She kindly asked.

“Yeah if you don’t mind.” I said.

I reached in my bag and grabbed my bra, blouse and jeans. I noticed the cameo was missing from the blouse pocket and guessed my stalker took it back.

I placed my clothes on the bed and checked that Summer’s eyes where still shut.

“You can open your eyes.” I said turning my back towards her, placing my hands over my breasts.

She helped me put my clothes on. And went to see a nurse.

I sat on the bed and grinned, still feeling the warmth of her hands on my hips. Butterflies churning in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder where this is going. ;D