Tigerlily

9.

“You’re free to go!” Summer said as she walked into my room.

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door. Summer’s hand brushed against mine as we walked down the corridor. We looked at each other and smiled before she intertwined her fingers with mine.

We got a couple of funny looks but we didn’t care.

“Right then missie. You’re staying at my place till your arm is better and I’ll look after you.” Summer said as we reached the car park.

“You just met me!” I gasped.

“But I want to help you get better.” She said giving me puppy dog eyes.

“Fine but I will not let you do everything for me.” I said giving in after looking at her big green eyes.

“Here’s my rust box.” Summer said, pointing at her car.
“It’s not that bad.” I said trying not to giggle.

“Oi! I can tell you want to laugh.” Summer giggled.

“It really is that bad.” I said, bursting into hysterics.

She let my hand go and opened the passenger door for me.

“Merci ma chérie.” I said as I stepped into the car.

“Vous êtes les bienvenus belle.” She replied, making me blush.

‘Gorgeous and speaks French!’ I thought.

“What’s your address?” Summer asked as she sat in the drivers side.

“127 Drivet Road. Near Thorn Hill park.” I said while fastened my seat belt.

“The bottom part of Drivet Road?” She asked me.

“Yeah, across the road from the old shops.” I said as Summer started the engine.

The engine spluttered and I giggled.

“I know it’s a piece of shit but it’s my piece of shit.” Summer said proudly.

The engine started and we started our journey to my house.

We arrived at my house and I grabbed my keys out of my bag. Summer locked her car and followed behind me.

I unlocked my door and let Summer in first.

“Welcome to my humble abode.” I said jokingly.

“It’s very nice! I love the pink wallpaper!” Summer said brushing her finger tips across my wall.

“Want to come to my room?…I mean so I can pack some stuff and erm…yeah.” I stuttered.

“Okay, lead the way.” Summer said, intertwining her fingers with mine again.

I lead her upstairs and into my room. She sat on my bed and looked around as I started packing some of my things.
“How long should I pack for?” I asked as I put a couple of shirts into my duffel bag.

“A month or two..” Summer said smiling at me.

“A month or two! Believe me, you‘ll be sick of me in a day.” I cried out.

Summer stood up and walked up to me.

“I wont be sick of you. You intrigue me. You’re gorgeous, you have a warm and kind hearted personality, the more I see you the more I want to know about you! You’re amazing!” Summer ranted.

“I really am not. I’m useless and boring.” I said looking down.

Summer took me in her arms and held me softly. Running her fingers through my short brown hair. She kissed my forehead and looked into my little brown eyes. I looked straight back into her stunning green eyes and let a genuine huge smile spread across my face. She smiled back at me and put her hand on my cheek.

She leaned in, her face close to mine and whispered in a really soft barely there voice “Can I kiss you.” I nodded and leaned closer, catching her lips with mine.

It was sweet and innocent, no tongues and no opening mouths. It was still perfect to me.
It was nice to have something innocent and sweet and not something rough and lustful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the sweetness of this chapter. I loved writing it.
And for anyone who doesn't know French.
Bex said "Thank you my darling."
And Summer said "You're welcome beautiful."