Status: ongoing...meaning we write when we feel like it

Death of an Angel

Chrissy

I was wandering, looking over the street, scoping out the place that my three closest friends had chosen to live, when I saw Luss come out of a dress boutique, and ran towards me.

She hugged me tightly, and I chuckled as I squeezed her back. “Luss, my dear, how have you been?” I asked and she smiled, stepping back.

“I’ve been great, I told Ryder and Lucifer about me being a girl, and Ryder asked me out and told me he loved me.” She said, smiling brightly.

I smiled at her, “That’s wonderful! I told you that you both would get together eventually.” I said, and hugged her again.

She leaned up and whispered into my ear “The boy coming out the door now is the assassin Keegan sent to kill Lucifer, who is prince of the angels, but I’m sure you knew that, but yeah, he says he’s a fallen now, banished, but watch him.” I said, and leaned away.

“Keegan, thank you so much!” Luss said, “Anyway, this is Chrissy, and Chrissy, this is Keegan.”

“Keegan, I’ve heard so much about you, and your blade.” I said darkly, and Luss gave me a questioning look out of the corner of her eye, and Keegan looked at me the same way.

“I would not speak Christos, I’ve heard much about your exploits with a blade,” He growled, and I met his glare.