Status: ongoing...meaning we write when we feel like it

Death of an Angel

Luk

I looked around me. The ballroom was amazing. Everything was covered in a dark ruby scarlet and gold. When I woke up at Luss’s house everything was dark and everyone had gone home, who she had told me would be there, and it was only her and me.

She told me all about Ryder and telling him and Lucifer, and how Keegan, the angel assassin was in her house not an hour ago. My eyes widened at that, but she continued, telling me about the ball, and so here I was. We arrived together, but quickly, Ryder swept her up, greeting me, and went to show her to his parents as truly his.

I looked around, looking for anyone familiar, but there was no one here I knew. I didn’t hang with daemons much, and the only person I slightly recognized, was this one boy, but I didn’t remember where from. I saw that he was standing in the middle of a group of men probably discussing business, but that didn’t stop me.

I walked forward, letting my skirts sway as I did. I walked up beside him. “Hello, Sir, may I steal you away from your men-talk?” I asked, and not waiting for an answer, pulling on his elbow, unbalancing him so he would follow. “Do I know you?” I asked, stopping just far enough away from everyone so they couldn’t hear me talking to him.

“Er…I believe not, madame” He said, and looked….tongue-tied almost.

“My name is Luk, and I believe so, I remember you from somewhere…” I said, and walked around him in a circle. Not bad, I thought.

“Well, Luk, I can assure you that-“

“Oh, Christos, how nice to see you here.” I heard an almost sarcastic sounding voice say.

“Keegan,” Christos grumbled under his breath, glaring.

I smirked, it was so obvious that they didn’t like each other at all; the enmity that radiated off of them was astounding. I leaned up into Christos’s ear. “How about we make him jealous?” I said, smirking when the man slipped his arm around my waist.

Keegan’s smirk faltered a bit, but he didn’t let it show for more than a second. “How nice to see you here!” He exclaimed, “And you are,” He bowed to me.

“Her name is Luk.” Christos said with a hint of a challenge behind it.

Keegan looked between us, and for good measure, I leaned back into Christos’s arms, snuggling against his warm chest. “And is she here with you tonight?” he asked, an edge to his voice, his eyes not once leaving Christos’s.

“Yes, she is, and once this night is over, she will leave with me.” He said, his grip on me tightening on me.

“We’ll see about that.” Keegan whispered, and walked away, bowing to me once more. “It was a pleasure meeting you, Lady Luk, and I hope we have the fortune to meet again before this night is over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yay. i wrote a lot....well it looked like a lot in word