Status: ongoing...meaning we write when we feel like it

Death of an Angel

Ryder

I took the leash and pulled the two dogs. Yeah dogs.

Luss has always wanted a puppy, and for her birthday, I had decided to get her not one, but two.

The reason you ask? Because when I asked, she couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or a Salt and Pepper Collie. It was all figurative.

So here I was, lugging the puppies into our apartment. Yeah, bitch, I said ours. Upon my parent's insistance, they gave us a small castle somewhere in the countryside, not far from where Lucifer lived in the city.

They gave it to us last night, at the ball, and here we were, in it. Luss had wanted to sleep in it, and 'get a feel for the house' so I, not being able to deny him anything, agreed.

I looked down at the two puppies when we were about to enter the room. The yappy little things looked at me, and I smiled, putting my hands in the fur of the collie. "Quiet, okay boys?" I said, and they nodded at me. I knew they understood.

With a big smile on my face, I walked in, letting go of the leashes as the dogs silently ran and jumped on the bed little Luss was sleeping in.

I smiled as the girl sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes.

The funniest part? She was too tired to get out of the dress under the dress, so she slept in it, and she woke up, looking like a girl.

She looked at the puppies, and gasped, looking at me with a 'thank you' in her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Puppy

hope you liked it:D

com/sub?