Status: ongoing...meaning we write when we feel like it

Death of an Angel

Ashleria

Ashleria
Part 1:

Shoot! I forgot my blueberries! I tend to never get everything I need whenever I go somewhere. And this is definitely a necessity! Stealthily, did I continue my way down the dark damp draft that lead to my favorite forbidden place. I’m confident that no one will cross paths with me because it’s only four in the morning and anyone who is up is busy bustling about the castle. I’ve put a distance of a good five miles in the past hour in between myself and them, so even if they did find that I’m gone, there’s no way they can catch me in less than half an hour!

My parents, daemons King Justus and Queen Tressa, have had more to deal with in their hands than they can carry for as long as I can remember. Constantly, they are dealing with the ignorant people of Earth that are sent every day to our kingdom of Reddasher. Lines of those poor souls are outside the castle gates each morning awaiting their predicament fates. Not that anything bad actually happens to them, but my parents do take advantage of a few unfortunate ones…

What do those things do anyway? Do they go to some late night party, get knocked up, then commit homicide? Ha, ha, ha! Because if my guesses prove anywhere near truth, I myself have done way worst! Believe me, I’ve had a lot of spare time in my hands these past few decades. I could use a little fun at times too. Earthlings mustn’t have enough living time for a anything against proper behavior. Poor souls… if you could have done what I have…!
♠ ♠ ♠
there's gonna be more to this, just wanted to get it out there