Status: ongoing...meaning we write when we feel like it

Death of an Angel

Lukas

After i went and got Ryder, I tugged him by his sleeve. "Hurry, hurry, Ryder." I urged, honestly worried that Lucifer was going to do something bad.

Ryder sighed and stopped. He stopped and picked me up, and began running in his super fast run. I blushed, "Ryder, damn it, I can run on my own!" I whined, and the boy smirked.

"Yeah, but can you run as fast as i can?" I stayed silent and looked out at the passing scenery. "That's what i thought." He murmured to himself, and I frowned.

We were there within a few minutes when it took me almost 10 to get to Ryder's place. "Um, I think you should slow down now." I said, and no I was not scared.

"Nah, we're almost there....oh, is wittle wukas scared?" he teased, and I bit his shoulder. "What the hell man!" he growled, glaring me.

"Watch where the hell you're going!" I screamed, "and it wouldn't even hurt if I punched you..." I said quieter, hoping that he didn't hear, but by his chuckle, I think he did.

"Oh, there he is," I said, and Ryder stopped suddenly, and if he didn't have such a good hold on me, then I would have flown out of his arms and hurt my head on something. I was always hurting my head.

"What's up Lucifer?" Ryder asked, and the angel glared at him.

"Do not fucking talk to me." He said, and turned away from us, looking out at the harbor.

"Hey, is something wrong?" I asked, slipping out of Ryder's arms, and padding softly over to him. "What happened, Lucifer?" I said softer.

"Nothing happened! Fucking nothing!" He screamed at me, and I frowned, stepping away with tears in my eyes.

Ryder walked up to me, and put his arms around me. Yeah, I may be a crazy little kleptomaniac, but I had feelings too, and Lucifer hurt me. A tear fell down my cheek, and Ryder whipped it away with his thumb. Ryder wasn't related to me, but he acted like my older brother, and me, like I was his little brother.

"Lucifer, be a whiny little bitch, but do NOT make Lukas cry." He growled dangerously.

I tugged Ryder's jacket. "It's OK, really," I whispered but the tears betrayed me.

"No, it's not." Ryder said, glaring at Lucifer.

Finally looking away from the harbor, Lucifer looked at me, and pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry, Lukas," He whispered, and I frowned. Mood-change much?

"It's OK." I whispered, and hugged him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayay. two!