Status: ongoing...meaning we write when we feel like it

Death of an Angel

Lucifer

He was dying...how did I feel about that? I thought and wondered. Lukas was laying down in my bed, and I was just staring out the window.

Great, not only had I have to find out that the old bag is dead and is sending someone to murder me, but I made Lukas, the little brother to all of us cry.

I looked over at the sleeping Lukas, damn you for making me feel bad, I thought, and tore my eyes away from the neko. He often only showed his true form when he was sleeping because he was so completely relaxed.

"How's our little Lukas doing?" Ryder asked when he came in. “Probably better than when you were yelling at him.” He growled.

I signed. “Ryder, I-“ I groaned, “I just have so much on my mind right now, and I needed to let it out. I shouldn’t have screamed at him like that.” I said softly.

“No, you shouldn’t have” Ryder said, and I turned away from the window to look at him. “Ryder, I’m sorry, you don’t understand but-“

“Yeah, No shit I don’t understand!” He exploded, letting out all the anger of me telling him that he didn’t know what I was talking about.

“I need to tell you and Lukas, though. I-I’ve come to terms with the fact that I can’t keep this a secret. It’s tearing me apart inside.” I said, sitting down on the bed.

Feeling the shifting movement on the bed, Lukas sits up and rubs his eyes softly, his ears twitching. “Tell us what?” said the adorable creature.

I smiled sadly and looked down at my hands. “That I am not only an angel, but a prince of the angels.” I whispered, and didn’t look up, not wanting to see their reactions.
♠ ♠ ♠
omfg, that's three in one day, holy jebus!!!