Accidentally in Love

To meet unexpectedly

Maya is an 18 year old popular novelist & she had a stepsister whose name is Anna, a 15 year old, top college-graduate student under the fine arts course. They lived together but away from their quarrelling parents. 18 yrs. Ago, Maya’s mother, Yaiko found out that her husband, Hagizaru, have a child on another woman, and the child probably is Anna. When Anna was 4 years old, her mother died & she lived with her stepsister’s family, who openly accepts her especially her stepsister, Maya, who is always supporting her. When Maya was 16, as of the age she graduated, she takes her stepsister with her & went away from their parents who usually quarrel at each other in order to a peaceful environment. Since both are girls & are extremely beautiful, they have many suitors. After a year, Anna told her sister that she already have a boyfriend & are together in the whole year though still going on.

Until there is an unexpected event that would change her life…

Maya was in a hurry to go to her office because she needs to finish her new novel & publish it in the afternoon. While in hurry, she was about to be bumped by a car. The driver opened up the car to check if she’s okay. The man is about 19 years old, tall, & heavenly handsome.
“Oh miss, sorry. Are you okay?”
“I’m okay…”
“Sorry I wasn’t watching. Are you hurt?”
“Don’t worry. I’m also sorry I wasn’t watching. I’m on my way to my office.”
The man tries to recognize her as if he knows her, & he realized that she is the popular novelist every book lovers are talking about.
“Are you…Maya Ichisawa, the 18 year old popular novelist?”
“Yes, I am.”
“That’s great! You know, I’m an avid fan of your novels & you.”
“Well, thank you. Oh, aren’t you going to work?”
“I was about to apply work in the ‘Artistic Writer’s Society Corporation’. I’m Anthony Hudgens, 19 years old.” The man, who named himself Anthony, introduced himself to her.
“Really, then I’ll go with you. I’m working at that place.”
“How great is my day! I’m going with the popular novelist Maya Ichisawa & we’ll be officemates.” Anthony thinks of.
“Okay…So where should we go?”
“We’ll go there.” Maya said, pointing at the building with the Company’s logo, then rides in with Anthony to go to the Company.

“Well, that’s good!” Anna exclaimed to her sister after Maya told her what happened this morning. “You know, if you just saw him…he’s heaven’s sent! He’s cute.” Maya said. “You’ve found your soulmate, sis.” Anna said. “I want to…but I want to stick up to my career first. I’m not like you, having your beloved Sam in school.” Maya teased her sister. “I’m not!” Anna denies, Eventhough she knows that her sister knows about it. “Finish your food & after that, wash the wishes. It’s my turn yesterday so you need to do the chores today, okay?” Maya reminds her sister. “Okay.” Anna answered.

After 2 weeks…

“Maya, what do you have this month?” Anthony asked her while having their breaktime at the nearest restaurant at their office. “What if you help me do the thing? I was planning to write about my life story.” Maya asked him. “Sure! I’ll be the editor & publisher while you’ll be the story writer.” Anthony suggests. “Okay.” Maya smiled. After 2 weeks, Anthony became her officemate along with Maya’s former colleague classmate, Vince. The 2 seemed to be strangers from the start, but they began knowing each other as time goes by until they easily became best of friends. They didn’t know that something deeper will they feel as time goes by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dammit... she really put my real name here on purpose. Maya.... and she even paired it with my cruch... damn right!