Accidentally in Love

Deeper expectations

Maya began to be very busy after planning to make a series of novel about her life though she’s being helped by Anthony. Anna noticed her sister’s hardwork, including household chore doing that she even noticed her sister who is always tired after work & would seldom eat nor give time with her. It’s been a week since she has been receiving high salary for her hardwork along with Anthony. It so happened that after 3 days, she got pale.

“Sis, would you mind resting for a while? You look pale already.” Anna worriedly said to her sister. “I’m okay… It’s nothing for me…” Maya said then she collapsed. Anna brought her to the nearest hospital then she found out that her stress resulted her having high fever.

While Anna is staying with her at the hospital, Anthony came to see her.
“Are you Anna, Maya’s stepsister?”
“Yes I am.”
“What happened to your sister?”
“She’s stressed for about many days that’s why she has a high fever today. The doctor said that she needs to stay here for a week.”
“I see…but I’m glad she’s fine.”
“Are you Anthony Hudgens? My sister have told me things about you.” Anna curiously said.
“Yes.” Anthony answered.
Anthony told to Anna to go to school & let him guard her.

“Anthony?” Maya calls him. “You need to rest more okay.” Anthony gently said to her then brings her food. “You want to eat?” Anthony asked her. “Thanks.” Maya answered. While in the hospital, Anthony is in charge of taking care of Maya while Anna is going to school. As days goes by, the 2 seemed to develop feelings for each other… especially if they’re only the persons in the room where Maya is confirmed to stay for many days. Instead of just a week, she needs to rest at their house for 3 days. After that, Maya earned her strength again & went to work as normal as how she is doing before she planned the series novels. Everything went normal again… although there is one thing that changed…

Maya is typing the next chapter of her novel while Anthony is beside her, helping her by giving her suggestions. While typing, Maya dropped her books. Maya was about to reach it but Anthony helped her, although while helping, Anthony accidentally holds Maya’s hand. Both blushed so they keep the eye distance away from each other. “Sorry, I was just…” Anthony blushingly said while Maya is staring at him, listening to his reason. “It’s okay Anthony…F-forget it.” Maya smiled at him but still blushing. These things happen sometimes so some of their officemates are suspicious that they even asked them if they’re already together.

While eating, Maya told her sister about the things that are happening in the office after she went well.
“Isn’t it obvious? I think he likes you.”
“Do you think so?”
“Of course, & it’s not bad if he became your boyfriend. I can see his real attitude. When he’s with me, I thought he likes you for something else…but as long as I can see him alone or with you…I can see that he’s true, kind, & ready to help. Take note that he’s the one who paid your hospital fees.”
“Is it true?”
“He didn’t tell you anything about it?”
“He didn’t tell me anything about that thing.”
“Speaking of which… He hasn’t told us about himself, right?”
“You know…you’re right. He just gave us the formal details of himself…”
“And how come that he paid your hospital fees?”
“I think I need to know him more…more than what he told me aout himself & how he is acting.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ummm... XD