Accidentally in Love

those who i know

The 2 were having a day off so they decide to spend their 4 day rest in a resort. Those who‘ll come withy them are Sam, Anna & Vince. Anthony planned to take Mai with him so he went to his fiancée’s mansion along with Maya to introduce her to Mai.

“What brings you here, Anthony?” Mai said to him as she lets the 2 enter her mansion. She noticed Anthony’s companion like she have seen her before.
“What’s the name of your girlfriend?’ Mai asked.
“Actually, she’s not my girlfriend. She’s just my officemate.”
May & Mai glance at each other. They might meet each other before.
“What’s your name?”
“I’m Maya…Maya Ichisawa.”
“Maya…I think I already see you before.”
“We’re the same. Are you…Mai Reverie?”
“How do you know?”
“Anthony told me something about you.”

Anthony’s mother surprisingly entered.
“Mom, what are you doing here?”
“I’m just-“
She glanced at Maya.
“Maya…Ichisawa, right?”
“Yes…”
“I remember you… but can you still remember me?”
“Wait… I remember! You’re my substitute teacher along with-“

She remembered again something between her & Mai… She is her childhood bestfriend that is said to be dead.
“I remember you 2 already! Mrs. Fumiho is the one who substituted our adviser in 2 trimesters & Mai is my childhood bestfriend…but I thought you’re…”

Mai chuckled.
“I thought I’d not remember you until now. They said I died on an accident… but I lose my memory & live first in near seashore where I landed when I got the accident. I only recover my memories when I got a surgery.”

Anthony was curious about what they’re talking about so he slip in the conversation.
“You mean you knew each other?”
“Yes Anthony…I already knew them before.”

Fumiho looked at her son then smiled.
“I never thought you’d meet her. Are you 2 together already? I won’t get mad if you 2 do.”
“We’re not!” Both answered.

After they told what they really want, Maya & Anthony went to home together.
“You know, I’m thinking who’ll pay the travel fees.”
“Are you saying something?”
“Isn’t it related?”
“WE don’t need to pay travel fees. WE already have a private plane for that.”
“I thought you’re escaping from your dad?”
“We’re not going to use my plane. We’re going to use THEIR plane.”
“You…”
“Say whatever you want…I don’t care.”