Accidentally in Love

To admit the thing...

its summer & everyone is ready on flight. Companions are Maya, Anthony, Anna, Vince, Sam, Mai, & Mrs. Fumiho. When the plane is ready, everyone gets in & have the flight. After 1 hour, they reached the destination. Before going to the beach, they take a bath first. Girls together, Boys together. They bathe in a Japanese style bathroom which they call onsen.

“Maya?”
Yes Mai?”
“Do you… Do you like Anthony?”
“Why are asking aout that?”
“I-I just want to know. I’ll be happy if you do.”
“I like him… as a friend, because he’s somewhat kind & cheerful. I like those kinds of persons.”
“Do you mean…You don’t like him in a deeper way around?”
“What are you talking about? Of course not! I know you like that’s why-“
“If you do like him that would be more okay for me.”
“Why?”
Mai turned to her, smiling & explained her personal reason.
“When I lost my memories, Anthony is the 1st one who sees me & then takes care of me until I recover my memories. We met accidentally ‘coz I landed nearby their mansion in the province. My parents & his parents met & since our fathers are best of friends, the arranged a fix marriage for us. At first, I don’t understand if I would agree or not & why. As time goes by, I usually have him in all matters…until I learned to love him in a deeper way. I can’t pursue him to love me although I can because he’s my fiancé. I want him to decide in his own & rather love someone else except for me. If he does, it’s like we sign in the contract of the agreement, that’s why I’m also helping him out.”
“Mai…”
“I wish that…You & Anthony would be together…Now tell me the truth, do you love Anthony?”
“I…”
“It’s okay. I won’t get mad.”
“Yes…I love him. “
“Thanks for saying the truth.”

At the boy’s corner…

“What a relief…” Sam said as if he wants to sleep.
“Hey Sam, How is your relationship with Maya’s stepsister?” Vince asked.
“Of course we’re fine… Except that my classmates are bugging us about that thing.” Sam answered.
“Sam, you usually go to their house, right?” Anthony asked.
“Yes.” Sam answered
“How long are you with her?”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that if you visit at their house, how long are you there?”
”Until her sister comes.”
“I see… How’s Maya?”
“She’s fine.”
“What does she usually do when you’re at their house?”
“Nothing…she’s just watching us. Wait…Do you have a crush on her?”
“Not really…”
“Just tell us if you love her or not.” Vince said as he gets in the conversation
“C’mon… She’s concentrating on her work.”
“It doesn’t matter… Just say yes or no.”
“A big NO.”
“Is it true?” The 2 chorused.
“Why are you so interested to know?”
“I usually noticed you hanging with her all times.”
“Go Bro… Tell us the truth.”
“Alright… As long as she can’t hear it… I LOVE HER…”
“Wait… How about Mai…”
“I still love her… but when I met Maya.
He didn’t know Maya had heard of him when she finished bathing.