Accidentally in Love

a memorable vacation

Maya can’t believe of what she heard from her own beloved partner. She went straightly to her room & then lies down the bed to think about it. “I can’t believe… He loves me?” Maya asked herself, looking up the ceiling until her stepsister knocks on. “Sis, are you there?” Anna called her sister up then Maya opens the door for her & both dressed up.

“Is it true?” Anna exclaimed after Maya told her what she have heard.
“I do think so.”
“You…You also love him, right?”
“But-“
“What’s the pint of not admitting your feelings for him since he also loves you.”
“I know he still loves Mai.”
“Why are you so caring for Mai?”
“I care for her ‘coz she’s my bestfriend.”

Silence surrounds the atmosphere of the siblings.

“I just want to give her another chance.”
“You’ll just hurt yourself.”
“I don’t care whether I hurt my feelings or not as long as I want to see my loved ones happy.”

After the party is over, Maya & Anthony have a walk first for them to get to sleep.
“Anthony,”
“Yes Maya?”
“Do you…Do you love Mai.”
“I love her…but there is someone I met accidentally that I fell inlove with that person as time goes by that we’re together.”
“Anthony…”
“Hmm?”
“I heard what you’ve said a while ago… at the onsen.”
“What?”
“Tell me Anthony… Is it true?”

Anthony is shy to say about the thing

Please Anthony… I want to hear it from you in front of me the truth, NOW.”

He thinks twice, and then he kneeled down & held Maya’s hands as if he wants to marry her.

“Can I be your boyfriend?”

After that, Maya was surprised.

“What?”
“Please Maya… I really love you…”
“But you said-“
“No regrets please… Anyway, I know she likes this to happen so...”
“Anthony…”
Maya put her fingers on Anthony’s lips, telling him to stop talking.

“She told that to me… but I want to let her have you. She really loves you Anthony, so please forget aout me & stay with her.”
“No.”
“Why?”
“I love her… that’s why want to follow what she said, & because I love you too.”
“But-“
“No ‘Buts’ now, Maya.”
“Anthony…”
“I love you.”
“I love you too…”

The atmosphere of the silent night agrees upon the romance of the 2 lovers & for that, a bright moonlight & a constellation of stars appeared above the beautiful night sky along with smooth sound of waves & flying leaves of cherry blossoms while the 2 were giving time for each other like splashing each other with crystal-clear water, hugging each other, & their passionate kiss.

When they came back…

“What?” The group asked Maya & Anthony.
“How-“
“Why-“
“Where-“
“When-“
“What time?”
“WE can answer your questions later on.” Anthony smiled, having Maya in his arm.
“Anthony!” Maya blushingly said.
“Well that’s good. I thought you’ll be single forever Sis.” Anna teased her sister.
“It’s not like it…”
“Yes it is.” Anthony smiled to Maya & gives her a kiss.
“Will you stop that?” Maya said as she blushes more.
“Of course I’ll not. You’re my girlfriend now so why would I let you escape away from me?”
“Stop talking like we just married & have a honeymoon there.”
“Okay…but you actually look like a wife to me.”
“Shut your blabbermouth up.”
“Yes dear.”