Accidentally in Love

The wall between two lovers

After 5 months of Anthony & Maya’s relationship, George learned about everything that his family planned, & he’s very angry. He went to his wife & beats her. “How dare you betray me…?” George said. At that time, Anthony exactly came in to take his mother with him but he saw his mom being buttered by his father. “Dad, Stop it!” Anthony pushes his father away from his mom. “Mom, are you alright?” Anthony worriedly asked. “I’m fine. George, why won’t you just let your son have his own life?” Fumiho said to George. “You don’t care! He’s my son & I’m his father. I’m the head of the family & you can’t stop me in doing my plans.” George said then leave the family room. While Anthony & Fumiho were at the family room…
“Just leave me here dear.”
“No I can’t… & I won’t let dad hurt you again…You’ll be going with me.”
“How?”
“I’ll let you live with Maya.”
“Are you sure?”
“Mom, you know she loves me, & I love her so there’s no reason for her not to let you live there.”
“Anthony…”
“Mom, please go…I’ll take care of the rest.”

Anthony gives Fumiho a letter.

“Give this to Maya.”
“Why?”
“I’ll be living here first… Until I fix the problem…”
“Your dad may hurt you or force you about the arrangement.”
“Please mom…”
“Bu Anthony-“
“Mom.”
“Okay…”

Anthony helped Fumiho pack her things up & even helped her go to his girlfriend’s house then leaves her there.

“Mrs. Fumiho, what rings you here?” Maya kindly asked then lets Fumiho in to rest.
“Maya…”
“Yes?”
“Anthony wants to give you this letter…”
“What happen to him?”
“He said he’ll fix all the problems in the family although he hasn’t have time to tell something important to you that’s why he asked me to give to you this letter & let me live here.”
“You’re open to live here Mrs. Fumiho.”
“You don’t need to call me Mistress. You can call me your aunt or your mom since you have a relationship with Anthony.”
“Okay…aunt…”

Maya read the letter from Anthony & she’s surprised about what’s inside the letter;

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Dear Maya,

Sorry if I’m late to say this but I plan to be the one to fix the problems in my family. Dad really wants me to marry Mai in order to have Mai’s family be the partner in the business. If there’s a person who needs to fix this thing, that would be me. I decide to live with my dad first. If I didn’t come back & if I fail to do what I need to do, I’ll let you love again…but I will still love you ‘till the rest of my life…

Please don’t forget me if ever we didn’t meet again…

I really love you, so take care…

Your Beloved Lover,
Jim Hudgens

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

“Aunt… This letter…” Maya is teary-eyed about what she has read.
“He also told me about that thing… I’m sorry Maya.”
“What if we also help Anthony in his problem?” Anna slips through the conversation.
“You can’t do that… George is difficult to talk with-“
“Then I will agree on that.”
“Maya!”
“I love him, so why I would I just stay here & watch him do a hard thing?”
“You don’t know what you’re talking about…”
“Aunt… Remember, I’m a novelist. This part of my life is like one of the novels I make.”
“Okay… Since I can’t stop you anymore… We’ll do it.”
“Thanks.”
“It’s okay…”

May & Anna called upon those who can help upon the problem. When everybody’s complete, the group started the plan.