Accidentally in Love

secret behind evilness

Sam accompanies Anna to go back to her sister’s house where their parents lived. The group founds out that Maya & Anna’s father & Maya’s Mother have met Anthony & Mai’s parents before, that’s why they want to know about the whole truth behind George evilness upon the family.

“Mom? Dad?” Anna called out.

When she called out, her parents have heard of her & came rushing to see her.

“Dear, where have you been?” Yaiko, Maya’s mother, asked her worriedly.
“Anna, where’s your sister?” Hagizaru, The sibling’s father, asked her.
“Wait… I can tell you about that later. I just want to know something.”
“What’s that dear?” Yaiko hurriedly asked.
“Before that, you may have a seat & I’ll make some snacks.” Hagizaru smiled at the 2.
“Dear, I’ll be the one to make it, just go with them okay.” Yaiko said to her husband.

At the Living Room…

“I thought your parents are arguing at each other?” Sam curiously asked.
“Maybe they changed after we left home.” Anna answered to him in a whisper.
“Now, what do you want to ask?” Hagizaru asked the 2.
“Dad, have you met a guy named George Hudgens?”

Hagizaru stopped.

“Dad, is there a problem?”
“Did he do something to you?”
“No. He’s the father of the boyfriend of Sis.”
“Father of your sister’s boyfriend? You mean Maya already has a boyfriend?”
“Am…eh…certainly yes.”
“Okay… I know him…

George is my classmate & my rival in the university I was studying at when I was, of course, in college. I remembered that he is a son of a billionaire who treats him badly. Instead of taking care of him, he usually takes care & joins in the charity to the poor, helpless, abused, needy & orphaned. He rebelled at his father by disguising himself as his father since they’re look-a-like & he’s good in disguise, then changed his father’s testimonials; that the possessions of his father will go to him instead of giving it to the charity. His anger to his father brought him to be rude, greedy & selfish to others. All he wants is to have all the riches he wants & use it in his own. He grew up like that & his father knows about it, that’s why he doesn’t want to give his possessions to his son.”

“Now I know the details… All I need to do is look at his plan.” Anna smiled.
“Why do you need to know?” Hagizaru asked
“His son is very kind & not rude like him, that’s why my sister likes him & then they became together. They already have 5 months relationship.”
“Do you mean Maya’s pregnant?”
“Of course not. It’s only their relationship who is growing, not sister’s stomach.”

After that, the 2 went back & look for more details.

At Maya’s place. She’s in her room, feeling said for Anthony. Her sadness stopped when someone called on her cellphone.
“Hello, who’s this?”
“This is Anthony.”
“Anthony…” Maya was surprised that her tears appeared again. “I’m worried about you.”
“I’ll be okay. Have you read the letter?”
“Yes. Don’t worry, we’re all helping out.”
“You can’t. Dad already knows abut our relationship that’s why… I can’t escape now just to see you. A while ago, I was about to escape to see you but dad caught me up.”
“I love you…”
“I love you too…”
“If ever something positive happens, call me again okay?”
“Okay… I miss you…”
“I miss you too.”

Maya turns off her phone then went to the hospital where Anthony happened to told her what hospital he’s born along with Mai. She drags Vince along him to start the search.